Best Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for Note 4?

willz06jw

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Hi and thanks for reading,

I am looking for a good (or maybe just compatible) available Bluetooth keyboard and mouse for the Samsung Note 4. I am using this device to remote into a laptop.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Will

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've used logitech keyboards for a while and have been very happy with them. I haven't had issues with cheapo keyboards either with this phone, so as long as it's bluetooth, it should work. So pick out the one you like the best.

Of course, if you go for a mobile-optimized keyboard, you get Android-specific keys, like the back button or the multitasking one.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I know Samsung makes a Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth mouse (The S Mouse) that'd likely work just as well as many others. I have the Logitech tablet keyboard I use for the same purpose and it works without flaw and is full size. I just use a regular USB mouse via an on-the-go cable and it works without flaw.

willz06jw

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
It looks like the S mouse isn't for sale anymore :( I see the Logitech tablet mouse is available...does it work with the Note 4?

Update:the S mouse is available agaim

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd really like to find a keyboard+trackpad combo like the Surface's keyboard cover. That would be awesome. Portable and complete solution. I know I can use the larger BT keyboard/trackpad combo ones, but they're just to big to carry around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol