Thinking About Switching from LG G3 to Note 4

Bordcla

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
To those considering a similar switch: 5 months after having moved on from a G3 to a Note 4, I'm still very satisfied. I enjoy using this phone so much more! Despite a few little quirks, I don't recall ever "liking" any phone more than this one. I hope it keeps working this well for very long, or that the Note 5 will be similar (with removable back, battery, SD card) and not something completely different like the new S6, because the Note 4, to me, is how a smartphone should be.

If the few little quirks could be ironed out, if the performance could be made even smoother, then I'll think about upgrading when my contract is done. If not, I plan on using this for a VERY long time instead of changing.

oldschoolsig

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
To those considering a similar switch: 5 months after having moved on from a G3 to a Note 4, I'm still very satisfied. I enjoy using this phone so much more! Despite a few little quirks, I don't recall ever "liking" any phone more than this one. I hope it keeps working this well for very long, or that the Note 5 will be similar (with removable back, battery, SD card) and not something completely different like the new S6, because the Note 4, to me, is how a smartphone should be.

If the few little quirks could be ironed out, if the performance could be made even smoother, then I'll think about upgrading when my contract is done. If not, I plan on using this for a VERY long time instead of changing.

Well,I am thinking what will replace my g3 which I like...a g4 or note 5.
If the note 5 doesn't get bigger and keeps replaceable battery I would be very tempted.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Is the Note 4 a good upgrade from the 3? I'm definitely not getting that iPhone clone Note 5...

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk Pro.
Oh, yeah! Love it, but staying on KitKat4.4.4 here - read the horror stories. It's the Note 3 with perks and improvements, and only minor detractions. Of course, what works for one doesn't necessarily work for all, so YMMV.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan