Open S-Note. Open menu (three horizontal lines, top left). Bottom shopping cart: More features. Background image.

Yep, there, they are, the seven pretty backgrounds I downloaded while browsing a nice-sized library of options.

BUT HOW DO I USE THEM? No matter where I play around, I can't seem to find how to *use* one of the images! I can select it in the screen I just described, but then the only option is to delete it. I can change the background color of an action memo (wow, I'd really love an action memo with one of these backgrounds, but I guess not). I can change the template and cover in an S-Note, and change the defaults for those. But nothing lets me use a background image???

How do I use these things? And almost as importantly, now that I've run all over my phone trying to figure it out, where did I go to browse that lovely list and download the things in the first place?

I'd really love a link to a tutorial (article, video, whatever) if anyone could point me to one.

Thank you in advance!!!!
    01-07-2015 06:30 PM
    When you're editing a note, select the menu button on the top right corner and go to PAGE OPTIONS. There select CHANGE BACKGROUND. Voilá!

As for the 'lovely list' I don't know what you mean...
    Weavre and Katrina White1 like this.
    01-07-2015 06:47 PM
    I've had a go...
    + add new note
    Three dots, change background
    Download arrow - Top right
    Arrow on required image
    Back
    Select image downloaded
    Click ok

That does it?

I see your point though. The menu route you tried doesn't seem to go anywhere does it?

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-07-2015 07:07 PM
    Thank you! That did work!

I found the "lovely list:" More features / Background image (as before), then the download icon at the top. So that's good.

*** Is there any way to add my nice background image to the default template?

Thank you!
    01-07-2015 07:15 PM
    Thank you for responding! That wasn't it, but the previous response was, so we're good so far! I haven't had this phone long, but I'm loving learning it! Thank you!
    SpookDroid likes this.
    01-07-2015 07:20 PM
    glad we could help
    DMarie04 likes this.
    01-08-2015 11:38 AM
    glad we could help
    Nice one SpookDroid!!! I didn't know about those features myself! Yet another new feature to play with. Thanks!

Posted From MY Next Big Thing!!
    01-08-2015 04:07 PM
    Do you happen to know if there are any backgrounds for S Note in addition to the ones that are available through the S Note app? Like maybe on the Play Store?
    08-18-2015 07:49 AM