What is the best use of the Note 4's S-pen in day to day life?

Razin Chougule

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
Best use of note4's s-pen in day to day life

Hello Sir,
I am a tech lover.I just like to watch new innovations and research on them .i need your help i want to know the best creative use of s-pen of note4 in day to day life plz reply me soon

Thomas Card

Jan 8, 2015
Visit site
Re: Best use of note4's s-pen in day to day life

Yes Iam also very interested? I personally use mine for painting digitally, handwriting in apps that allow it (which really need to be alot more, cuz im s ure it wouldnt be to difficult to add in Samsungs S-pen source codes. I really would love to see a few different improvements/upgrades to it even before the next model #, like possibly locating the space bar as a 3rd button on the pen like making the top chrome section on a single side be pressable to space & then just as Wacom has done for years make an eraser on the opposite side of the writing tip so you can simply flip it around to erase parts of a drawing or letters etc., then when erasing in any & all of the paint programs only erase where the pointer/eraser is at rather than erasing the entire segment that was drawn as a single piece that included the minor spot you wanted to erase, MS has managed to do that in their most simply of programs "Paint" for decades now. There is also an "Advanced S-Pen in the end stages of devolpment currently to work exclusively with Note 4 & Note Edge, & yes this IS a NEW & DIFFERENT S-PEN THEN WHAT CAME STANDARD WITH THE NOTE 4 OR EDGE Samsung has come out & publicly announced it finally not very long ago, it will include an entirely new sdk for developers to really make use out of it too, but the pen itself differs from the Std. Pens that all Note 4 & Edge users recieved by adding additional features like TILT Sensitivity & ROTATION Sensativity which I understand the Tilt sensativity addition wouldnt be to overwelming to add because Wacom has had that for years in their pens, but Rotation is an entirely new ball game that is beyond my realm of thought on how exactly they'd accurately be able to track that axis with even as much as a 10% accuracy little loan 95% or above. Cuz I could almost see a 3D Video being released that you dont even need a screen for (like in "Paycheck the movie starring Ben Affleck") being released around the same time frame as the ability to have a ROTATION SENSITIVITY on the S-pen. But who knows I see amazing things each day happen so anythings possible, but if anyone may know anything about this as well please either pm me so Im not hijacking this thread or chat if im online thanks Tom. P.S. if theres a better place for this, feel free at any time to move it to that location but please notify me aswell, Ill get better at posting in correct areas as i get more familiar with this forum.

Posted via the Android Central App

justdriftin

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

It is just like a pen/pencil and a piece of paper, write down anything you want, take notes, draw, use it like a mouse, etc.....

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

I use google reminder a lot. I use my spen similarly. Putting down quick notes so I don't forget something or making a list really quickly before I go to the store.