Why do people buy black Note 4's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxBuck

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
I have a white phone because black was out of stock at the VZW store, and I needed to replace my old phone.

Silly thread.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have black because white wasn't available. Plus its easier to find cases to match a black phone.

Posted via my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

macdarwin

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Why won't they buy white instead? Do they think they look macho carrying around a black phone or something?

Posted via the Android Central App

If this kinda things that bothers you, you might wanna rethink about your life decisions.

BB_Junky

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Because I work outside, white gets to dirty..... Plus I like black, my truck , my car, my Harley and my sled....all black !!

Sent from the device that works best for me using Tapatalk HD

jlczl

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Why won't they buy white instead? Do they think they look macho carrying around a black phone or something?

Attachments

• 5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg
    5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 134

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Cause I be considered a racist if I had a white phone... who the f cares what color phone someone has.. this is a useless thread and and the op probably won't return.

Every thread from this op is useless. They should all be deleted.

Last edited:

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site

Lmao. You have got to be kidding me!

--- Sent from my fantastic Note Edge--- "IT'S NOTE A GIMMICK, THEY JUST HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US!!!!!!"✒✒

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Cause I be considered a racist if I had a white phone... who the f cares what color phone someone has.. this is a useless thread and and the op probably won't return.

Every thread from this op is useless. They should all be deleted.

I agree 100% I clearly have read every post and they are all stupid. OP never has a useful comment.

--- Sent from my fantastic Note Edge--- "IT'S NOTE A GIMMICK, THEY JUST HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US!!!!!!"✒✒

Crispy

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
You people are all so wrong!!

Personally I refuse to compromise and will continue to wait for the 'Indigo Purple Mountain Mist' color to come out, which as everyone knows is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.