Why do people buy black Note 4's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
You people are all so wrong!!

Personally I refuse to compromise and will continue to wait for the 'Indigo Purple Mountain Mist' color to come out, which as everyone knows is the best!
You people, what do you mean "you people"

America 2035 is doomed.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
White is for girls. Black matches my black case. Red is kind of cool. I like blue too. I wouldn't buy a white car either. I could really go for transparent so I could see all the parts inside.

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Why won't they buy white instead? Do they think they look macho carrying around a black phone or something?

Posted via the Android Central App

I bought black specifically because it has a lightly-rubberized back cover and the white phone does not.

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I bought a black one so that I could see the notification light during daylight, and also because it makes me look macho.

Posted via the Android Central App

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
People buy black phones for the same reason they buy white ones. They prefer whichever color. That shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
People buy black phones for the same reason they buy white ones. They prefer whichever color. That shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I think you're over simplifying it. It has to be more complex. Like, I don't know, people that buy black phones... prefer Batman ...and people that buy white phones prefer... Frosty The Snowman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy