I've been listening to songs on Spotify and when I take screen-write of random songs, it doesn't register and does nothing. I can't screenshot it or write on the image to send a friend....Is this an issue with the phone or some kind of patent issue? It's been reoccurring....
    01-08-2015 09:41 PM
    DRM protected content and sensitive content like financial data can be blocked, etc. So you will not be able to screenshot in all apps or all content in all apps.
    01-08-2015 09:56 PM
    It's worked okay for other title's on spotify but keeps lagging and not working with certain songs. Guess it's just that lag and it take's it time to be ready for screen-write ability...
    01-08-2015 10:05 PM
    No longer working on my Note either and I have TouchWiz I've notate any modifications at all. I can't even get it to allow me to screen write on this page so it's def not working.
    01-16-2015 10:53 AM
    I've had screen write hiccup on me from time to time. A quick reboot of the phone has cleared it up every time.
    01-16-2015 11:02 AM
    I noticed this a few days ago. I take photos at work of by backroom stock, then go out to the sales floor to see if I need to pull any of that stock. I use screen write to take notes on the photos as to what I need. It works great..... except during an 10 hour shift I had to do 3 reboot because screen write stopped working... in fact all the gallery option stopped working. Kind of annoying, thought it was just me.

Seemed to work well for a while, then I would get interrupted, and walk away from the project for a few minutes... then I would go back and it wouldn't work.
    01-16-2015 12:04 PM
    Check out my reply to a similar post on how to "fix screen write not working" quicker than doing a reboot:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=4145568

I think, just like some other apps at times, the Screen Write app/service locks up sometimes and needs to be restarted/force closed.
    01-16-2015 02:30 PM
    It's been 6 months and no news on a fix? I use screen write or at least use to for my job 20 - 30 times a day. If it's an app doing it like Samsung claims then it's one of their own. I have master reset my note 4 several times but the proof is my Note 3. It worked great for over a year until lollipop then screen write started acting just like Note 4 does. Samsung and T mobile said NEVER HEARD OF IT 6 months ago. Maybe they've heard of it now. We all need to rise up and protest these $800.00 crappy phones they sell us and Google's inability to release an OS system update that works.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-16-2015 12:26 AM