What app to take meeting notes+record audio at the same time?

sissiromy

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyone going to college/grad school with a Note 4? What is the best app for taking notes while being able to record the audio at the same time. This would apply to business meetings note taking+recording. The S-pen Voice Pro app does not seem to work, as it has no menu and does not allow me to add another page of notes after I finish the first page. It is very poor. So far I have tried Papyrus to take notes and it works so-so, and I have tried to use Voice Recorder to record the audio but I don't know how to sync the 2 programs or run them at the same time (can I?). Thanks for any idea.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
S note... I am pretty sure you can do both at the same time, but even if you cant, you can always record with the built in recorder and import it into your meeting notes.

If you plan to have notes that you keep for years and years for reference, you should be using evernote. It also integrates with s note by the way so all of your s notes can be tagged, you can use the integrated s search or evernote search, and you can share and export as pdf. And you can search evernote for ANY word in the document, and it'll pop up highlighted.

Trust me, I have a lot of notes that I reference every day and need the answers quickly, and I ewould not be as good at my job without it.

The s pen features are the only reason I use a stupid samsung device instead of a nexus.

Chris Beaudoin

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
Is there anyone going to college/grad school with a Note 4? What is the best app for taking notes while being able to record the audio at the same time. This would apply to business meetings note taking+recording. The S-pen Voice Pro app does not seem to work, as it has no menu and does not allow me to add another page of notes after I finish the first page. It is very poor. So far I have tried Papyrus to take notes and it works so-so, and I have tried to use Voice Recorder to record the audio but I don't know how to sync the 2 programs or run them at the same time (can I?). Thanks for any idea.

S note does it. So does evernote

--- Sent from my fantastic Note Edge--- "IT'S NOTE A GIMMICK, THEY JUST HATE US CAUSE THEY AIN'T US!!!!!!"✒✒

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs