Weekly planner book with s pen support?

derekeh

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I recently acquired a note 4. With my job I have to keep track of payroll, everyone's time, travel mileage, etc... I use a weekly planner right now. I'd like to take advantage of my s pen and keep the time records on my phone now. I need an app that is similar to a weekly planner... Allow an entry on every day and have plenty of space. I need it to back up online as well. Any suggestions? Sorry if its an obvious or built in app. I'm just new to the note.

I meant to say weekly planner app instead of book in the topic. My bad.

Posted via the Android Central App

scassel

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Right off the top, the s note app that is stock to the phone would work. You could create a folder for the month and then a new note file within the monthly folder for each day. S note can be backed up to a Samsung account or to Evernote. Another option would be one note. You could use the same structure and one note files are backed up to onedrive with a Microsoft account. I am sure there are many more I am missing.

Hope this helps.

George Collins1

May 6, 2014
Visit site
In addition to what the above post said, S Note gas some templates that might help with what you want. If you were looking to include it as a calendar type entry, I have found the stock calendar app to be pretty flexible the more I experiment with it. When you enter a new event and hit more options, a description block is available. I haven't found a limit to the number of text lines or characters yet--have entered several lines so far. Direct input or the S-Pen keyboard option would allow you to write entries with the S-Pen. The calendar is also backed up.

Andy847

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
As said above, if you go into S Note, and hit the three dots top left of the screen, you can choose templates. There is one for Schedule, to do lists and others that may work for you. Just off the top of my head I can think that may work or the regular TouchWiz Calendar for appointments. I looked up Weekly Planner apps and there are some for Android, but it doesn't look like they have S Pen support.

Edit: oops, just seen someone else pointed out the same thing. Sorry George.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just curious but wouldn't that type of information be better managed using spreadsheets? Seems odd to me to track such information in a proprietary note application and have it be difficult to share or manipulate later.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

derekeh

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
The schedule template would work if it had more room for each day. I really need at least 8 lines.

George Collins1

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Open S-Note. Pull down the left side menu, at the bottom is a shopping cart. Click on that. After that new menu opens, click on "Background Images." Look thru all of those and see if there is one that will work. Click on the little download arrow if you like one. Go back to S-Note. Open a new page, then click on the three dot menu. Then click on "Page Options." Then click on "Change Background" and pick the one you downloaded. You have the option to apply it to all pages in the current notebook.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I recently acquired a note 4. With my job I have to keep track of payroll, everyone's time, travel mileage, etc... I use a weekly planner right now. I'd like to take advantage of my s pen and keep the time records on my phone now. I need an app that is similar to a weekly planner... Allow an entry on every day and have plenty of space. I need it to back up online as well. Any suggestions? Sorry if its an obvious or built in app. I'm just new to the note.

I meant to say weekly planner app instead of book in the topic. My bad.

Have a look at Crew time tracker app by tsheets. Once setup on a pc you can have people or groups inputting data into"control sheets" that give very accurate mileage and time spent on various categories of jobs. You can track it by inputting into your note 4 or if the other persons have android devices, directly by them into the master control.

derekeh

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I downloaded an app called memocal and its close to what I'm looking for. The monthly calendar shows a preview of what is written each day. If the pages had lines, the s pen worked better with it and it could be backed up online then it would be what I'm looking for

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital