First time I've had this problem - Made a video that was about 35 minutes long and saved to the phone card.

Uploaded it via the usb cable to my computer and file was 767 mb.

Viewing it on the phone it starts off looking fine, but at about minute 6 the picture froze and the audio continued for about 2 minutes and then I got a pop up stating that the video could not be played.

The card in my camera is a few years old - I suspect part of the problem might be due to the old card - guess it's time for a new one.

I know from watching the size of the file on the phone screen that the video was over 4 gb in size.

File can't be played on computer - it's corrupt.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a compatible micro SD card to which I can copy the contents of my present card?

What exactly is the process I have to go through other than putting the card from the phone into an adapter, copying it to my computer and then pasting it to a new card - or do I have to first format the new card in the phone? I've never changed a phone memory card am a bit concerned about not screwing up my phone contents.
    01-13-2015 05:15 AM
    I think I know what happened:

In researching the problem online I found this Samsung post that explains that fat32 will not save files that are larger than 4gb in size and my video file was definitely longer the 4gb.
    sirCLD and heathersimon like this.
    01-13-2015 07:09 AM