video playback/transfer issues

Toxic94

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
so i am currently transfering videos to my sd card, and none that i copy will play, they are all .mp4s. ive tryed converting them with various programs that have built in templates for the note 4 and they still wont play. ive also tryed taking the sd card out of the phone and copying them that way, and when i put it back in the phone they show up, still dont play and then they delete themselves from the card. but all the videos i had copied on it when i had my s4 all play fine. ive tryed coverting it when i copy to the card and it still doesnt work. ive also nticed when my phone is connected to my pc when i delete videos from it in windows it shows in windows that they are off the card but when i go to my phone they are still there and playable. ive tryed different apps to try to play the videos also, vlc, mx player, etc. this is the only thing that i cant stand about this phone, with my s4 pretty much anything would play. my sd card is a sandisk ultra 64gb. and this is on verizon if this matters, with the latest updates.

Toxic94

Jan 15, 2015
Visit site
i never had an s3 and on my s4 i just used the built in video app. and yes i have tried it, says "this video cannot be played" on my note 4.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781