Hi!

First off, in my car I got bluetooth. Though every so often, my Note 4 decides to care about my health, and limits my sound level. This is sweet of her, but first off it makes the sound kinda muffled and background noise gets up as I have to turn up my stereo instead. Second, it's a distraction from driving I don't want. So how would I fix this? Rather irritating, as it per say has nothing to do with my health since the loudness of my music is dependent on my stereo not phone.

Secondly, the Note 4 has 9 prongs on its back! I know two of them are for QI charging as my S3 had it as well. But what are the other 8 prongs for?
    01-15-2015 05:12 AM
    Hi!

First off, in my car I got bluetooth. Though every so often, my Note 4 decides to care about my health, and limits my sound level. This is sweet of her, but first off it makes the sound kinda muffled and background noise gets up as I have to turn up my stereo instead. Second, it's a distraction from driving I don't want. So how would I fix this? Rather irritating, as it per say has nothing to do with my health since the loudness of my music is dependent on my stereo not phone.

Secondly, the Note 4 has 9 prongs on its back! I know two of them are for QI charging as my S3 had it as well. But what are the other 8 prongs for?
    I wish I knew. I could see it with wired headphones, but I'd love to be able to specify Bluetooth connections that have external volume controls. My Lumia 1020 nagged me about this too, but not *every* *single* *time* like the Note 4 does.
    01-15-2015 11:13 AM