Can I get some help with a weird problem about the sound and more questions?

NetNet5

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
a weird problem about the sound and more questions

Hey Guys,
I have some questions I'd be happy if you answer them.

1. A few minutes ago i had a very strange problem thats already happened once before less than month.
the problem is my sound suddenly disappeared! cant hear nothing no music, messages, apps/games and nothing.. the note is on "sound" option no vibrate or mute and all the sound settings on, its happend me before like i said before a month. how i fixed it? by normal restart and everything back to normal.
what should i do?

2. I have the note 4 just over a month and i happy so much after alot of years with an iPhone and i have one weird question about the home button, sometimes when i click on the home button he makes some noises. i do not mean about noises from settings i mean clicking noises.
the noises comes mostly when i click on the center of the button, when i click on the left/right side of the button there is no clicking noises. thats normal?

3. my last question is about the battery life,
from 100% to 10-0% while im using apps/calls/whatsapp/youtube videos and more its like 6-7 hours its ok? (sometime less) i checked and during night with wi-fi on from 100% the battery drops to 93% like 7-8 hours.
the question if its a good battery life?
this is what i did with the settings to try to save my battery life, if you got more settings to do/change i will glad to hear about them.

fast charging: off
brightness - auto -5
screen rotation - on
smart stay - OFF
screen timeout - 15 seconds
screen mode - basic
auto adjust screen tone - on
daydream - off
led indictator - OFF
touch key light duration - 1.5 seconds
increate touch senstivity: off

sounds settings:

vibrate when ringing: OFF
dailing keypad tone: off
touch sounds: off
screen lock sound: off
haptic feedback: off
sound when tapped: OFF
vibrate when ringing: off
vibrate when tapped: off
mobile networks: network mode WCDMA/GSM (auto connect)
wi-fi: advanced settings: always allow
KEEP WIFI ON DURING SLEEP :ONLY WHEN CHARGING
scanning: off
google now: Off
auto refresh 6 hours on Weather widget
gmail/email: vibrate off
bluetooth: off
sync: OFF
accounts - google - sync settings - turned off everything i dont use.
Smart Stay: off
NFC: Off

thank you very much.
have a great day!

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Dpham00 already answered all of these questions in your other thread. I don't know What else you could want to know or how much clearer he/she could have been. Although, I think the sound question is new.

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

bobprobert

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
is there sound coming through the headphones? i would try a factory reset and if that doesn't fix it then you probably have a blown speaker. also why not switch vibration on while the sound is not working. at least you can answer the person and tell them you cant hear them. btw what fun is having this phone if you turn every single option off? your battery life is fine.

MightyMike

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
is there sound coming through the headphones? i would try a factory reset and if that doesn't fix it then you probably have a blown speaker. also why not switch vibration on while the sound is not working. at least you can answer the person and tell them you cant hear them. btw what fun is having this phone if you turn every single option off? your battery life is fine.

Exactly....

MAY THE 4 BE WITH YOU!

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: a weird problem about the sound and more questions

Hey Guys,
I have some questions I'd be happy if you answer them.
3. my last question is about the battery life,
from 100% to 10-0% while im using apps/calls/whatsapp/youtube videos and more its like 6-7 hours its ok? (sometime less) i checked and during night with wi-fi on from 100% the battery drops to 93% like 7-8 hours.
the question if its a good battery life?
this is what i did with the settings to try to save my battery life, if you got more settings to do/change i will glad to hear about them.

6 to 7 hours of battery life on a single charge is not very good. You should be able to get double that (12 -15). Some people get more than that even. Yesterday I had almost 18 hours of battery with 4.5 hours of screen on time (see picture).

Attachments

• 1421539123825.jpg
    1421539123825.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 18

bobprobert

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

he says 6-7 hours "while im using apps/calls/whatsapp/youtube videos". so i took this as getting 6-7 hours of actual use out of the thing. if i sit down and have a 2 or 3 hour gaming session on my note i expect, and get, battery drain. this does not mean my battery life is bad. i've gone days where i have very heavy usage and have to charge twice. again, this is to be expected.

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site

he says 6-7 hours "while im using apps/calls/whatsapp/youtube videos". so i took this as getting 6-7 hours of actual use out of the thing. if i sit down and have a 2 or 3 hour gaming session on my note i expect, and get, battery drain. this does not mean my battery life is bad. i've gone days where i have very heavy usage and have to charge twice. again, this is to be expected.

You are right. I must have interpreted that as battery life, not usage. I guess that does not directly equate to screen on time (phone calls don't use screen) but is probably very close.

Although I'd have to see how long the charge lasts, but 6-7 hours usage in one day I would consider heavy usage. And if he can go a full day on one charge, change my answer to...that's EXCELLENT battery life!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz