finding the perfect wallpaper resolution?

ImmaGhost

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I always had a problem finding the perfect wallpaper for my phone. Whenever I see something I like from the net or from the Zedge app the picture looks perfect when I view it but when I select it as my wallpaper it becomes zoomed in and distorted. Does anyone have a fix for this or no where I can get the perfect wallpapers for the Note 4?

jennifer

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
image 2 wallpaper app in the play store. i gave up on trying to find perfect sized wallpapers and this app makes makes them all fit perfect.

Posted via the Android Central App

rvhs03

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I found an app called tapet. Its a lot of bright color, material design influenced wallpapers. The app detects your resolution and only shows apps in that res. It verifies when you save a wallpaper to the phone that the resolution is correct. I love it. Great looking wallpapers.

Posted via MY Note 4

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I like changing my wallpaper very often, and this is what it works best for me.
First I download the wallpaper from Zedge, Rwilco, Backgrounds ... I use my gallery app for simple editing like rotating geometrical pictures or colour filtering. I always set the wallpaper from Nova. It's great to crop, resize or centre the pic. I don't like my wallpaper changing between my two homescreens so I set scrolling off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo