01-27-2015 03:57 AM
37 12
tools
    I agree. Sometimes we get too obsessed over this crap. I mean look at us, we visit these forums and post all day about a phone. Sometimes the things you own end up owning you.
    I kinda agree. But I try to look at it as a "hobby". There are many types of enthusiasts out there, and we just happen to be enthusiastic about phones/tech. Sometimes our passions go overboard though in the grand scheme of things. But then again, who am I to say what's important to someone. Toe-cheese is important to some people out there, so who am I to judge?
    monsieurms and harryhoudini66 like this.
    01-21-2015 06:08 PM
    ^ This. Most of us are here because we're phone enthusiasts. Nothing wrong with that. Actually, my phones have thanked me on numerous occasions.
    01-21-2015 07:14 PM
    Looks like this cheap (and great looking) case did its job!
    01-22-2015 12:42 AM
    It may seem trivial but i try to avoid using previous SDs in a new device because of the way each new card is configured for it's initial device.
    I don't have any problem using old SD cards when I switch devices. The bigger issue has been with the passage of time, the card storage space has gotten bigger and I just want the bigger ones. That's more likely to make me change it out.

I do recommend, though, formatting the card in the new device. If there are any issues--I didn't notice any the last time I stuck a card from my S4 in my Note 4--that will take care of them.
    01-22-2015 11:10 AM

I do recommend, though, formatting the card in the new device. If there are any issues--I didn't notice any the last time I stuck a card from my S4 in my Note 4--that will take care of them.
    Amen. I always, at least, do this.
    01-22-2015 11:26 AM
    I have 5 different wraps for my Note 4. The Otterbox Defender is but a bit wide. ZeroLemon makes as good a case for the 10,000 mAhH battery, it is great!

None work for the Gear VR, Naked only there.
    01-23-2015 02:23 AM
    I have 5 different wraps for my Note 4. The Otterbox Defender is but a bit wide. ZeroLemon makes as good a case for the 10,000 mAhH battery, it is great!

None work for the Gear VR, Naked only there.
    Any way you can post pics of your phone with the Zerolemon battery/case?
    01-23-2015 04:39 AM
    its just a phone, dont sweat it.
    It is just a phone, but it is expensive (for me) and I like to maximize the smartphone benefit.

can't understand why some people will spend hundreds on a device and get a cheap case. Good luck.
    I don't like flash things, I like high performing, practical things, and provide adequate protection for my personal possible risk level. So I buy not flash practical case and they are usually slim and inexpensive rubber or TPU cases. When I go sailing or biking then the typical case comes off and they go in Otterbox, which is appropriate for certain new risk level.
    01-24-2015 04:24 PM
    It is just a phone, but it is expensive (for me) and I like to maximize the smartphone benefit.

I don't like flash things, I like high performing, practical things, and provide adequate protection for my personal possible risk level. So I buy not flash practical case and they are usually slim and inexpensive rubber or TPU cases. When I go sailing or biking then the typical case comes off and they go in Otterbox, which is appropriate for certain new risk level.
    Why not just get a Tech 21 case and have not only a slim case but a great-looking and highly protective one as well?
    garakhan likes this.
    01-24-2015 07:36 PM
    it does look good Haalcyon, bit expensive however...
    01-24-2015 08:20 PM
    ^ This. Most of us are here because we're phone enthusiasts. Nothing wrong with that. Actually, my phones have thanked me on numerous occasions.
    I agree as well. I come here for help and to help others. We just have to remind ourselves sometimes that it is just a phone when we get too OCD.
    01-26-2015 10:02 PM
    I agree as well. I come here for help and to help others. We just have to remind ourselves sometimes that it is just a phone when we get too OCD.
    Blasphemy. "...just a phone...." It's a living extension of my hands.
    harryhoudini66 and monsieurms like this.
    01-27-2015 03:57 AM
37 12