01-23-2015 04:48 AM
58 123
tools
    Of course it is big. After a week or two you get used to its size and not exchange more for any device.
    shortwave8669 likes this.
    01-21-2015 07:13 AM
    I find it a bit small. I'd actually like to see a larger Note... I considered the Samsung Galaxy Mega with its 6.3 inch screen, but it didn't have the same capabilities and processing power of the Note 4.
    01-21-2015 08:08 AM
    I came from an S3 to a Note 4 and the size difference took some getting used to. I still have my S3 and it seems small and dated now and I don't think I could ever go back to a smaller screen. I wear normal fitting jeans and pants and the Note 4 fits in my front pocket with a Diztronic case on it.

I can do most things on my Note 4 one handed although some things are a stretch. I never type one handed, even on my S3, so that's not an issue for me.
    01-21-2015 08:53 AM
    The first few days yes. By now, I am used to it, no complaints
    01-21-2015 09:03 AM
    I came from the Note 3 so I would say no.

The phone does take some getting used to if you're used to an old phone ... but after a few days you really don't notice the size anymore ... until someone says "Wow that phone is big" then you're like "Oh yeah .. guess it is."
    shortwave8669 likes this.
    01-21-2015 10:01 AM
    I find I set my Note down more often than my previous phone which I could easily slip into a pocket.
    Since I keep my phones in silicone cases they don't slide in/out of pockets so easily.
    But I find the larger screen such an improvement that I wouldn't consider going back to something smaller.
    01-21-2015 10:20 AM
    I came from the Note 3 so I would say no.

The phone does take some getting used to if you're used to an old phone ... but after a few days you really don't notice the size anymore ... until someone says "Wow that phone is big" then you're like "Oh yeah .. guess it is."
    This.
    01-21-2015 10:22 AM
    Coming from a Galaxy Nexus, a month into the switch I still find it teetering on the edge of too big, but I also have a Unicorn Beetle (Ottetbox knock off) case on it. I am sure once I find a smaller suitable case for it it should be good.
    01-21-2015 11:08 AM
    When I first got mine I thought it was enormous compared to S4 I had before. Within a week I got so used to it that it doesn't strike me as being large and I wouldn't go back to anything smaller to be honest.
    monsieurms likes this.
    01-21-2015 11:22 AM
    True, I had the same adjustment. Now the device feels normal. It doesn't feel HUGE like it did.

Sent from my gorgeous sexy white BEAST of a Note 4 ❤
    monsieurms likes this.
    01-21-2015 12:14 PM
    Coming from a Galaxy Nexus, a month into the switch I still find it teetering on the edge of too big, but I also have a Unicorn Beetle (Ottetbox knock off) case on it. I am sure once I find a smaller suitable case for it it should be good.
    I've tried Otterbox Commuter, Tpu cases, Casemate Pop case but I've found the official Samsung bumper case to be the best balance of slimness, grippyness, protection front and back, and sleekness, and no, I don't work for Samsung! I always spend a fortune on cases before settling on my favourite. Save yourself time and money and get this one first.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Did anyone find Note 4 too big?-49827.jpg  
    BaMaDuDe87 likes this.
    01-21-2015 12:19 PM
    I've tried Otterbox Commuter, Tpu cases, Casemate Pop case but I've found the official Samsung bumper case to be the best balance of slimness, grippyness, protection front and back, and sleekness, and no, I don't work for Samsung! I always spend a fortune on cases before settling on my favourite. Save yourself time and money and get this one first.

I love my Verus Iron Shield but have a Tech 21 Tactical for "rough" days.
    01-21-2015 12:46 PM
    When I first got my Note 4 I really noticed the weight increase over my Note 3.

...but it's not to heavy now and I love the size.
    Huh? I traded my Note 3 for the 4, but the weight difference was negligible, and is due to the bigger battery.

Posted via Android Central App
    01-21-2015 03:30 PM
    If you feel it's too big, why buy it???

01-21-2015 03:31 PM
    If you feel it's too big, why buy it???

The OP hasn't bought the device yet, if that's who you mean. He is looking for how people feel.

monsieurms likes this.
    01-21-2015 04:40 PM
    The OP hasn't bought the device yet, if that's who you mean. He is looking for how people feel.

Actually, my comment was for everyone. Unless you actually hold the device in your hands and experience how it feels, how others feel about it may not apply to your own experience.
    01-21-2015 05:04 PM
    Just wondering if anyone find that Note 4 is too big/bulk/heavy? Any cons of the weight and size? (I understand it is a good phone, just trying to find out if the size and weight affect anything for you e.g. too heavy in pocket, sit down uncomfortable...)

I am using S4 now and considering Note 4. Male and usually carry phone in front pocket.
    Naked, it's fine. It didn't bother me even a little over the S4. I was actually surprised at how light and thin it seemed. I do require cases though:

With the Spigen "tough armor" case, it does become bulkier and heavier. That didn't bother me, either, but that was at least noticeable. If you're a normal sized guy, there shouldn't be a problem. Fits in my pants fine. I can hold it with 1 hand fine. That's all I care about--and the screen size is a pleasure.

Now that I'm used to it, frankly, I could never go back. See Post #34. I see comments like that a lot. I actually wouldn't object to it being a 5.9 or 6.0.

The comment above about holding it is a good one. No one else can tell you how you feel with it. I would say though, give it shot.
    01-21-2015 05:27 PM
    No problem with size.

01-21-2015 06:25 PM
    I'm a middle aged slim male and will change up from a Note 3 eventually.
    I usually carry in a jacket, but come the spring I think I'll get a dress and handbag.
    They should be cheaper than an expensive case - right?
    01-21-2015 06:38 PM
    I thought the Note 4 was too big for the first 5 minutes after I got bought it, then I realized how small my previous phone was ( HTC One M7 )
    akutch34 likes this.
    01-21-2015 07:46 PM
    I'm a middle aged slim male and will change up from a Note 3 eventually.
    I usually carry in a jacket, but come the spring I think I'll get a dress and handbag.
    They should be cheaper than an expensive case - right?
    Whatever works best for you, we're not here to judge.
    01-21-2015 07:46 PM
    Whatever works best for you, we're not here to judge.
    Thanks. I've already got high heels.

They make my bum look big, which is great for a dress - right?

shaleem likes this.
    01-21-2015 08:25 PM
    I think the phone "feels" small. but I never use a case. add an otterbox and its a brick.
    01-21-2015 11:49 PM
    It has decent battery life and it's a 5.7-inch quad HD Super AMOLED screen. It consists of 16MP camera and front facing camera is 3.7MP.
    01-21-2015 11:59 PM
    I find it a bit small. I'd actually like to see a larger Note... I considered the Samsung Galaxy Mega with its 6.3 inch screen, but it didn't have the same capabilities and processing power of the Note 4.
    I bet the Note 5 will be pushing a 6 inch screen for sure. I can stand up to a 6.2 screen,but it has got to be a NOTE!!
    01-22-2015 02:27 PM
58 123