Heyyy, I'm planning to trade in my Galaxy S5 for a Note 4, what I want to know if the screen easily gets burn-in, and in addition to that, I would also like to know if I can get my screen repaired.

I just use my phone for going on Instagram, email, text, a few Fruit Ninja here and there and not a lot of YouTube, and just taking photos. So it's just some light usage. shouldnt be a problems right?

I recently read forums with keywords, "Note 4 burn in", that after about 3 days of use, user's have noticed burning.
    01-21-2015 05:39 PM
    I've had it since day 1 and no issues here. And I do use it A LOT. I've gone through my fair share of AMOLED displays and again, no burn in on mine.
    01-21-2015 05:44 PM
    If you leave any LCD screen on the same picture for 3 straight days it'll probably show some slight sign of a shadow of that screen. In normal use, with the screen being used, and turning off when it's not being used (30 seconds is a good turn-off time both for the screen and to save battery), it should take at least a few years of using some app that always looks the same before you notice anything. The things you use it for are constantly changing, so you'll probably want a phone that works long before you get any screen burn-in.

Every 10-20 years or so, the technology changes, and older phones no longer work. I have some nice analog phones - there's no more analog cellphone service. The StarTAC was a fantastic phone - it doesn't have GPS, so it can't be used any more. (But you could toss it across a wet parking lot and not worry about it.) Some day the Note 4 will be an old relic too. But for now, it's a great phone. And if you've never used an S Pen, you probably will never want a phone without one again.
    01-21-2015 05:50 PM