I am not a Facebook user so I'm not quite sure about this. However, about a year or so ago on my Galaxy S3 you could do single touch sign on with Facebook and my wife is waiting to do this on her N4, I've looked all over the FB app and can't find it. Am I just missing something or is it not on option any longer?

Never underestimate the power of the S Pen
    01-24-2015 03:20 PM
    By single touch, do you mean sign in once and not have to anymore from the phone app? If so, it's there in the Facebook app settings if I recall correctly. I may be wrong as I only sign in through the browser these days, but before I removed the app from my Note 4, I only had to sign in once unless I signed out manually.

posted from an undisclosed device
    01-24-2015 04:02 PM
    I am not a Facebook user so I'm not quite sure about this. However, about a year or so ago on my Galaxy S3 you could do single touch sign on with Facebook and my wife is waiting to do this on her N4, I've looked all over the FB app and can't find it. Am I just missing something or is it not on option any longer?

Never underestimate the power of the S Pen
    I am assuming by single touch sign in u r saying it shows ur profile pic and u touch in and BOOM u sign into FB?

I know for a fact the iOS app for FB has it!
    01-25-2015 03:01 AM
    this is just for all fb users out there...

Are the push notifications from FB working fine with your phone? U getting them instantly?
    01-25-2015 11:35 PM