Hi please could anybody advise or help. When watching a film and playing sound through car speakers the sync of sound is out by maybe 4sec behind. Very annoying and also makes watching a film next to useless. Same with YouTube or any other app I use to stream video/TV
    Is there an app out the what has an option to sync sound that may seconds earlier?? Does anybody else have this issue with sound via Bluetooth also
    Many thanks for reading this and maybe commenting with advise

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-24-2015 04:32 PM
    Google "bluetooth sound and video sync" and you'll see that this is a common issue with Bluetooth across a multitude of platforms. I wanted to add a Bluetooth transmitter to my audio/video receiver for use with my TV - same issue but not as significant as 4 sec though it's surprising how small of a sync issue is detectable.
    01-24-2015 05:11 PM
    Hi,

regaring this topic issue, my company has carried out some measurements, feel free to check these links:

www(dot)optofidelity(dot)com/optofidelity-test-teaser-if-you-are-using-a-bluetooth-speaker-the-audio-may-be-ahead/
    www(dot)optofidelity(dot)com/audiovideo-synchronization-surprisingly-poor-common-video-sharing-services/

General info only, not helping with this particular case. However, needed measurement instruments are available for manufacturers...

Kimmo
    01-25-2015 11:09 AM