new note 4 what now

sloppygti

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Any tips tricks hints certain apps to get I'm sure this has been beaten to the ground so sorry in advance

Posted via the Android Central App

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
It has, like which is the best flavor of ice cream has been.

The best apps for you are the ones that are best for you. If you're an astronomer you won't care about carpentry calculation apps. If this is your first Android phone, look on the Play Store - just spend days looking through all the free apps, install what looks interesting, uninstall what you don't like. I use App Backup & Restore to back up anything I may want to install some time in the future, but don't want taking up space now, and Helium to back up the data from apps that don't have their own data backup that I can copy to a computer.

But you're really on your own unless you give us some clues.

sloppygti

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Well I guess let me be more specific haha I came from a note 3 going to this note 4 so I was wondering what am I missing thats different from the note 3

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I have had the note 2 the 3 and now the 4, with the motorola droids in between.. for the note phones i suggest spending some time on youtube.. do a search of the note4 and you will learn A LOT !!

Thats the best advice i can give you for learning the differences and new features

Have fun!

Verizon Note4 w/ Tech 21 case

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
You came to the right place.

Spend some time surfing through this forum. There are a ton of threads that talk about how to get the most out of the phone.

I've had mine since October, I still find new ways to use it whenever I come here.