01-30-2015 10:27 PM
31 12
tools
    My experience has been the exact opposite of yours, or you are simply repeating internet mythology, I dunno.
    I've owned a note 2, 3, 4, 8.0, 10.1 and am upgrading to a pro 12.2 soon. I've also owned a Moto X.

So you have the "always listening" function turned on for your Note? Do you give it voice commands with the screen off? When you pick it up, does the screen light up automatically with actionable notifications? Does it automatically know when you are driving and read your texts to you?

Do you use Hancom office? Do you use the stock SMS app? How about samsung connect? Does Peel tell you what to watch on TV? How about the samsung app store? Do you use S Voice? Why does S Health compete with Google fit? How about the stock music app... do you use it to play your Milk music? Do you swipe left on the home screen to get to flipboard? Do you use stock email app?

I'm clearly just regurgitating Internet crap, I know nothing about these devices.

I gave unbiased advice. I choose the Note, so do millions. He will be happy either way.

Edit:
    Add ant radio service
    Blurb checkout
    DT services (google it)
    Slacker
    Gallaxy gifts
    Samsung browser
    travel journal (my trips 23 MB)
    Pen up
    HP print
    01-28-2015 10:04 PM
    My husband has a Droid Turbo and he gets better reception off wifi, but my Note kicks b-u-t-t on wifi.
    01-29-2015 08:46 AM
    Hope you enjoy having 30 days to test all the devices your heart desires for free. That would be a gadget geeks dream. And I hope you find the right one for you.

RE: the Nexus 6 -
    I've never used it but one big turn off for me would be it's round back. It probably feels great in the hand but would be terrible to type on it on a flat table. IT WOBBLES!

Maybe a case would help with that. Maybe not. I've been going without a case on my Note 4 since launch day. It feels great without one.

Anyway, the curved back is one thing that stuck out to me as a Nexus 6 negative from Marques Brownlee's review (I think that the right video below).

Google Nexus 6 Review!:
    01-29-2015 01:21 PM
    Same here,with my S4 i had to go outside and hope for one bar, with the Note 4 i always have signal,so i know what you are saying!
    01-29-2015 03:37 PM
    I would go with the turbo hands down myself. As someone who used to sell phones a few months ago who has AT&T for service I was extremely sad that the turbo was only on Verizon and if it had been available on my carrier I would be writing this on a turbo instead of my Moto X pure edition. It is such a solid phone with great battery life. I got to live with it for a day and never wanted for that day to stop lol. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my moto, but that turbo is something I'd still kill for.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-30-2015 08:08 AM
    I am very happy with my Note4. I have no complaints and I live in a rural area.

Posted via the Android Central App
    01-30-2015 10:27 PM
31 12