Note 4 Bluetooth issue

crxx

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Of course I have the Note 4 and have a 2012 Acura TL SH-AWD and I can't get them to pair up. The phone connects and drops right back out. The car keeps saying "there is no phone connected". I've rebooted the phone..... nothing! Any suggestions?

Da Note 4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes wi-fi radios can interfere with Bluetooth. Is the phone's wi-fi radio turned on? If so, turn it off and see if that helps.

douger

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Of course I have the Note 4 and have a 2012 Acura TL SH-AWD and I can't get them to pair up. The phone connects and drops right back out. The car keeps saying "there is no phone connected". I've rebooted the phone..... nothing! Any suggestions?

Da Note 4

There are several threads in this forum reporting difficulty with either Bluetooth pairing or the lack of metadata display on car audio systems. Some people report upgrading their head units to the latest firmware fixes their issues. Others, like me, are hoping they've got a fix in the next phone update.

You can try this generic fix: unpair and delete the opposing device from each Bluetooth list, then try to pair again.

LaTuFu

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
The issue is most likely either a bad profile link or firmware incompatibility.

Delete the profile and pair again.

If that doesn't work, look for an updated firmware from the manufacturer of the head unit.

It's very hit and miss. My wife's 2011 Jeep with 2013 firmware doesn't like my Note 4, but my 2010 vw does just fine.

Sent from my SM-N910R4 using Tapatalk

coolv300c

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

New user with a possible answer for you.

It seems the note 4 may be choking on sync of the text messages with your radio.

Try to pair the again but when you see the prompt to allow the radio to access messages hit cancel and check remember .

Your connection will become stable but your radio will not read texts.

I'm having a tough time getting chrysler or Samsung to own this.

But at least if you do this the other bluetooth functions should work fine until a fix comes.

Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance