Note 4 - OS Update - Canada

skatergirl

Retired Moderator
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, darn! Thought maybe it was finally making its way to this part of the world.

We got an update about month or so ago. I am with Verizon Wireless. We thought maybe it was to prepare our phones for upcoming Lollipop.

pmccartney

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Mine is downloading now too...150mb of what? I wonder.

Edit
Looks like it's KitKat 4.4.4.

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-01-29-20-34-17.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-01-29-20-34-17.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 272
Last edited:

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
My note 4 was glitching out hard on the ride home from Ottawa this evening. Drove through that terrible snow storm! Google maps was glitching tons and my Joe rogan app was pausing and what not. Noticed this update when I got home. My phone is running far better now. But I don't understand why the states get these new features on kitkat and Canada doesn't. I'm leaning toward a firmware update and prep for lollipop. Anyone have specs on it? I can't find anything on the net.

jeffiekins

Jan 10, 2015
Visit site
Its been about 15 hours of using the new update, appears its a firmware

I noticed at first the phone appeared to be working quicker, but now its lagy, slow and glitchy. Anyone else having any issues?

I've tires closing all active apps and device reboot.

BB_Junky

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded mine about 2 hrs ago(Telus, Alberta) , same thing, feels like it's running smoother. Yes I was expericing a little lag earlier

Sent flawlessly from my Note 4

RionDunn

Mar 12, 2014
Visit site
Its been about 15 hours of using the new update, appears its a firmware

I noticed at first the phone appeared to be working quicker, but now its lagy, slow and glitchy. Anyone else having any issues?

I've tires closing all active apps and device reboot.

Do a factory reset. I usually do this once a month, in turn it has my phone running perfectly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2