Anyway to check if phone has been repaired or refurbished?

justinope

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
I bought a Verizon Note 4 from a seller on swappa.com and it got to me without the front screen protector which he said was an accident by the salesperson in his shop. I checked it out under bright light and there are no signs of use on the screen at all. What has me bugged though is that it came with a back cover that isn't Verizon branded and just says "Samsung" with no model number or anything anywhere. It also came with the Verizon branded one though in the box... I don't know just really questioning this phones "integrity" to be honest.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I bought a Verizon Note 4 from a seller on swappa.com and it got to me without the front screen protector which he said was an accident by the salesperson in his shop. I checked it out under bright light and there are no signs of use on the screen at all. What has me bugged though is that it came with a back cover that isn't Verizon branded and just says "Samsung" with no model number or anything anywhere. It also came with the Verizon branded one though in the box... I don't know just really questioning this phones "integrity" to be honest.

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Why did you buy it from a 3rd party? cuz of price?