Stock email app

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
When I originally got my note I setup my email in the stock app and would like to change to a different one. I set up the new app and to avoid double notifications I removed my accounts from the stock app and here is where my problems started. After I removed the accounts from the stock app I also found that about 1/3-1/2 of my contacts disappeared. I'm assuming it has somthing to do with how my contacts are backing up but for the life of me can't figure out what or how to resolve this so hoping someone can't help me out here.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Only the contacts that you had saved to the device and/or your google account would have pulled through to the new app.

Try restoring you stock email account. If all your contacts are avaiable back up to google contacts and then remove the stock account.

MalinoisK9

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Only the contacts that you had saved to the device and/or your google account would have pulled through to the new app.

Try restoring you stock email account. If all your contacts are avaiable back up to google contacts and then remove the stock account.

Yeah its my phone contacts that disappear not email or anything like that. So I would have to install and app to backup my contacts to? Seems they are already backing up to one of my email accounts through Google + perhaps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol