s pen tips mine didn't. come with extra s pen tips I'm on at&t did anyone else received extra tips w

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
s pen tips mine didn't. come with extra s pen tips I'm on at&t did anyone else received extra tips w

S pen tips

at&t note 4 & Gear 2

garrymcd

May 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: s pen tips mine didn't. come with extra s pen tips I'm on at&t did anyone else received extra ti

My wife and I both got note 4's from AT&T. Both came with a bag of extra tips, 5 or 6 in each bag. I would contact them and see if they can give you the tips.

andrewg13

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: s pen tips mine didn't. come with extra s pen tips I'm on at&t did anyone else received extra ti

Yes and a little tool that looks like a tweezer for changing them

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site

ATT here. Got new ones.

Posted via the Android Central App

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site

Mine were in the box I'm with at&t.

Diggin this Note 4

Tomster88

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site

My wife and I both got note 4's from AT&T. Both came with a bag of extra tips, 5 or 6 in each bag. I would contact them and see if they can give you the tips.

I just checked my box. I'm with AT&T also. There are 3 extra tips with a special clip that you use to remove them. I'd call them up.

naira1

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

Exactly. Call them up

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

Should I go to store or just call at&t

at&t note 4 & Gear 2

Mr-Guy

Dec 16, 2014
Visit site

With Sprint, also in the box

Infernalblaze

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site

I have AT&T and have extra tips and a tool to remove them. Good luck on your quest to get your new S Pen tips

mgm83

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

Tmobile.. in the box. Contact att or samsung. Your store might have taken them out of the box..?

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site

Verizon tips were in the box.

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

I Call assurance they telling me that note 4 don't come with s pen tips and that I have to purchase them separate

AT&T Note 3 and Gear 2

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

I Call assurance they telling me that note 4 don't come with s pen tips and that I have to purchase them separate

AT&T Note 3 and Gear 2

They should have been included in a little package like this:IMG_9095.jpg

jsgiv

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site

Mine came with them (att). As others have said.. They are in the box in a small bag with a tool included.

The att reps are wrong. I'd go to the store you bought it from and ask for them.

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

I had the note 3 so I had to file insurance claim through assurance and pay 100.00 deducible instead of sending me the note 3 they sent me the note 4 instead. I call assurance to tell them that they tell me to order them off Samsung website

AT&T Note 3 and Gear 2

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site

Wait, you paid $100 for a note 4 and your complaining you didn't get S-pen tips?

zaydabarber

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site

Yes they come with the phone mine didn't come with them so if I have to exchange my tips I don't have any because mine didn't come with them I look on eBay and Amazon they only had them for note 3

AT&T Note 3 and Gear 2

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site

Yes they come with the phone mine didn't come with them so if I have to exchange my tips I don't have any because mine didn't come with them I look on eBay and Amazon they only had them for note 3

AT&T Note 3 and Gear 2

Did you get a whole new phone in it's own original box with the new charger and cord or did they just give you the phone only for that $100?

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

That's why you got no tips. It was an insurance replacement which is handled by a third party. When you get insurance replacements they usually don't give you any of the accessories. That's why they usually tell you to keep the backplate, battery and charger etc.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01