Slim leather case for note 4

maqroll7

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Is there a slim leather case for the note 4 that looks and feels similar to Apple's leather cover for the iPhone 6 Plus?

I hate cases but would like a similar snap-on leather cover ala Apple's that protects the sides, adds minimal bulk, and feels premium.

No flip covers please.

Posted via the Android Central App

maxITup6

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey maqroll7,
I realize this was posted a while ago but I figured I'd reply anyway incase you or others will still searching. I was looking for a similar case to what you were describing and I found something at a website called Noreve. I would post the link but it won't let me. Anyways just google "Noreve Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Leather Case" and it should be the first option.

I personally have not purchased the case yet so I can't comment on the quality but I am definitely considering it. It seems to be a great site with a lot of options.

tsells

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hey maqroll7,
I realize this was posted a while ago but I figured I'd reply anyway incase you or others will still searching. I was looking for a similar case to what you were describing and I found something at a website called Noreve. I would post the link but it won't let me. Anyways just google "Noreve Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Leather Case" and it should be the first option.

I personally have not purchased the case yet so I can't comment on the quality but I am definitely considering it. It seems to be a great site with a lot of options.

I have a Noreve leather case and it's fantastic:

Samsung SM-N910 Galaxy Note 4 leather case

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084