Is there a slim leather case for the note 4 that looks and feels similar to Apple's leather cover for the iPhone 6 Plus?

I hate cases but would like a similar snap-on leather cover ala Apple's that protects the sides, adds minimal bulk, and feels premium.

No flip covers please.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-01-2015 12:19 PM
    Hey maqroll7,
    I realize this was posted a while ago but I figured I'd reply anyway incase you or others will still searching. I was looking for a similar case to what you were describing and I found something at a website called Noreve. I would post the link but it won't let me. Anyways just google "Noreve Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Leather Case" and it should be the first option.

I personally have not purchased the case yet so I can't comment on the quality but I am definitely considering it. It seems to be a great site with a lot of options.
    03-13-2015 10:59 AM
    Hey maqroll7,
    I realize this was posted a while ago but I figured I'd reply anyway incase you or others will still searching. I was looking for a similar case to what you were describing and I found something at a website called Noreve. I would post the link but it won't let me. Anyways just google "Noreve Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Leather Case" and it should be the first option.

I personally have not purchased the case yet so I can't comment on the quality but I am definitely considering it. It seems to be a great site with a lot of options.
    I have a Noreve leather case and it's fantastic:

Samsung SM-N910 Galaxy Note 4 leather case
    03-13-2015 01:52 PM