View Poll Results: Plastic VR Glasses/Headset on your Note 4. What is the Best for you?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ritech VR

0 0%
  • Colorcross

0 0%
  • Storm VR

0 0%
  • Creative Xiaozhai 3D

1 100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Plastic VR Glasses/Headset. What is the Best for you?

RITECH 3D Magic Box
    Plastic VR Glasses/Headset. What is the Best for you?-ritech.jpg

ColorCross Universal Virtual Reality 3D & Video Glasses
    Plastic VR Glasses/Headset. What is the Best for you?-colorcorss.jpg

Storm VR
    Plastic VR Glasses/Headset. What is the Best for you?-storm-vr.jpg

Creative Xiaozhai 3D glasses
    Plastic VR Glasses/Headset. What is the Best for you?-creative-xiaozhai-3d-glasses.jpg
    02-02-2015 01:31 AM
    What about the Gear VR? It is specifically made for the Note 4. Granted the others are probably much cheaper ($), but they are also much cheaper-quality.

I own the ColorCross set, took some significant modifications for it to work well with the Note 4.
    02-02-2015 10:54 AM
    What about the Gear VR? It is specifically made for the Note 4. Granted the others are probably much cheaper ($), but they are also much cheaper-quality.

I own the ColorCross set, took some significant modifications for it to work well with the Note 4.
    I would like to know the modification you have made with your Colorcross. In my case i just change the lens and make it like 50-60 mm and also i put some solid thin not shiny sheets of black plastic on the middle to hide the annoying default middle plastic divider.
    02-03-2015 12:58 AM
    I would like to know the modification you have made with your Colorcross. In my case i just change the lens and make it like 50-60 mm and also i put some solid thin not shiny sheets of black plastic on the middle to hide the annoying default middle plastic divider.
    So I had to move the lenses back from the screen about 1/2". I unscrewed the lenses all the way and wrapped the non threaded portion with electrical tape until it fit snugly back into the holes. It focuses just before the old threads begin threading. I then needed to get the face cushion thicker by about 3/4", I used contact cement and some foam stripping. Worked fine after that.
    02-03-2015 01:00 PM
    Seems silly to leave out the Gear VR in a poll when it is made specifically for the Note 4.
    02-03-2015 03:04 PM
    So I had to move the lenses back from the screen about 1/2". I unscrewed the lenses all the way and wrapped the non threaded portion with electrical tape until it fit snugly back into the holes. It focuses just before the old threads begin threading. I then needed to get the face cushion thicker by about 3/4", I used contact cement and some foam stripping. Worked fine after that.
    Hahaha. Wow! I tried also exactly what you did. But Ive ended up using new lenses. But still i am not satisifed. Because still I can see the middle part. How about putting +3.00 reading glasses taped at the end of the lens cylinder? Have you tried this?
    02-04-2015 12:49 AM