I've read some threads about this and it seems that some note 4s have some loose volume Rockers. I dropped my phone yesterday from about 3 feet getting out of my jeep maybe more. Left it on my lap and just forgot. The phone is fine. Its in a case and has a tempered glass sven protector. Now if I shake the phone I'm hearing a loose noise coming from the volume Rocker. I took it out of the case and it is a little loose. Never really used the phone or of the case and haven't really wiggled it before to know if it made the sound. Anybody have a wiggly volume Rocker?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-02-2015 08:44 AM
    I've read some threads about this and it seems that some note 4s have some loose volume Rockers. I dropped my phone yesterday from about 3 feet getting out of my jeep maybe more. Left it on my lap and just forgot. The phone is fine. Its in a case and has a tempered glass sven protector. Now if I shake the phone I'm hearing a loose noise coming from the volume Rocker. I took it out of the case and it is a little loose. Never really used the phone or of the case and haven't really wiggled it before to know if it made the sound. Anybody have a wiggly volume Rocker?

That's interesting. I've seen hardware issues like you are describing across different devices that are the same model. Do you notice anything different with the feel of the volume rockers?
    02-02-2015 11:58 AM

My volume rocker wiggles a tiny bit so does the power button and I never dropped mine. According to the manual it's normal, at least I can hear them click properly, something that I never did with my previous Samsung phones.
    02-02-2015 12:39 PM
    Every phone i've owned has had threads with titles like this. Either the Volume rocker or Power button wobbles or makes a rattle sound when you shake the device. I don't ever put too much thought into it.
    02-02-2015 05:11 PM