400 bad request? ?

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I dont get this notifacation all of the time. If I go on and off this forum I will get this message on the therd time.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
You'd have to debug the browser to see what request it's sending, and then possibly the people who maintain the code can find the cause. Just "bad request" without knowing the request that the site considers bad is like "here's a dictionary - I'm spelling a word wrong, so find it in there." (It could be a problem with the site, it could be problem with your browser, it could be a problem with an app you're using to get to the site [you didn't tell us how you're getting here] ... there are too many possibilities to just guess which one is causing it.)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
It depends on the day -- The other day we were having some server issues and that error was being thrown up. Once they fixed it .. it went away :).

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I uninstalled google and firefox and installed chrome. I still get that message. Don't know what else to do.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
This is the message. 400 Bad requestYour browser sent an invalid request.

I am confused -- You're getting the error but posting here? Are you getting it on another part of the Website? Would you be able to give me the URL you're going to when getting it?

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
It takes me about 3 trys to post here. Today it only took one try. I get the message mostly on the forum.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I have been struggling to get on the forum for a couple of days now. Takes for ever to load and logging in to post even longer. Using tapatalk seems to work.

Sent from my SM-P605 using Tapatalk

Gothamoddisee

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Same issue on my S6 for the last few days, except the only way I can log on is by opening an incognito tab in chrome, the stock browser and normal chrome Windows both return a 400 Bad Request message.

ditoditodito

Apr 23, 2015
Visit site
Same as my xperia C problem. After googling and give a try, do this:
The error maybe caused by cookies error. So, open chrome setting, go to advanced, privacy, clear browsing data. Choose clear cookies, site data. Or in my case, i clear all except saved password. Hope that help

69Rixter

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
Afternoon rukbat:

If I were to give the specifics of this phones "bad request" would you be able to help solve the problem? The "answer" you gave was very vague.
Cordially:
Rick

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney