Hi all, my uk unlocked note 4's battery was horrible today and didnt wven last till i got home. Im not a heavy user so i couldnt understand it. Anyway i checked and its android os and android system that used 50% of my battery..... WTF why has this just started happening. Thanks, Matt.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-02-2015 02:35 PM
    Hi all, my uk unlocked note 4's battery was horrible today and didnt wven last till i got home. Im not a heavy user so i couldnt understand it. Anyway i checked and its android os and android system that used 50% of my battery..... WTF why has this just started happening. Thanks, Matt.

did that once to me...it was overnight and my battery drained like crazy...All i did was a simple reboot and that fixed it for me.

Try that if u haven't already
    02-02-2015 02:40 PM

Were you connected via wifi or your network? You can use a lot of battery if the device is constantly searching for signal. You might try clearing your cache, too.

Posted via Android Central App
    02-02-2015 02:44 PM
    Thanks for replying, ive been on mobile network all day but the signal has been good qith 0% loss of signal. I have cleared the cache and rebooted the handset, will see haow i get on tomorrow. Once again thanks for the replys.

02-02-2015 02:50 PM
    Can you show us the stats via screenshots?
    02-02-2015 05:36 PM
    It seems like the problem I'm having. All of the sudden my phone refuses to go into deep sleep when it's idling. It gets stuck at 300mhz for some reason (I checked it with the app "cpu spy") which drains the battery. Android OS gets pretty high when this happen. A reboot fixes it but then after some days the same thing happens again. I don't know why this happen. It started for about 2 weeks ago, before that it has never happened. Can it be the same problem?
    02-03-2015 09:20 AM
    Thanks guys it seems to have sorted itself out, i cleared cache and rebooted before i went to bed last night. Left for work at 5am this morning and 14 hours later still have 75% light use only tho. Happy with that ☺

02-03-2015 01:42 PM