Made The Move

HAWK

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, this is more of a hello than anything else. I am currently a mod over at the iMore forums and recently just fired up the note 4 that I have had for quite some time now. Looking at the iPhone 6 and 6 plus now compared to this phone is getting harder and harder to justify why the hell I'm not using this phone full time so I did it. I sold my iPhone 6 and am going with my Note 4 as my main driver. Something I never figured I would ever do, but honestly getting tired of buying apple products and supporting apple products when well I feel it just doesn't suit my needs as much as these androids are doing. Not to mention my wife, both parents, and most friends now have moved to samsung so the whole having an iPhone for i message and what not isn't even a factor anymore. Well yeah that's all I got to say about that but liking the note 4 so far.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Even though this isn't an Intro, but nice to see you on this side of MoNa! How long have you had the Note 4?

nemopsp

Jan 29, 2015
Visit site
Congrats :) I just made the move over a week ago too from iPhone 4S to Note 4 as well an I'm loving the note 4, only has one issue that bothers me alittle which is the speaker makes a buzzing noise when playing a song or video,on game with the volume turned down an put you ear up to the speaker you hear a faint buzzing noise, I said stuff about it on xda an people say I was nitpicking about the issue... but I'm still under my 14days so I could return the device but this issue is with only Snapdragon variance an alot device have this issue most people tell me not to worry about it... anyways glad you like your new phone an can't wait for lollipop!

HAWK

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Even though this isn't an Intro, but nice to see you on this side of MoNa! How long have you had the Note 4?

I won it about 2 months ago and have just been using it on WiFi at home to surf the Web and watch movies. Wife said having two High end smart phones was dumb sell the note and I just couldn't do it. So I said to hell with it and kept it

HAWK

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm still a huge fan of the iPhone just at this phase of my life this note makes more sense. Especially with everyone around me family wise going samsung also. And not going to lie I love the customizable everything

jayk82

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I'm still a huge fan of the iPhone just at this phase of my life this note makes more sense. Especially with everyone around me family wise going samsung also. And not going to lie I love the customizable everything
Amen. Same here.

Sent by my Note 4 on Tapatalk

TheRewardisCheese

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Welcome H A W K....I am frequently on iMore forums as well as I rock devices on both sides of the coin and have seen you around there plenty of times for a while now. Glad you are enjoying the Note 4. Its definitely an awesome device.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Glad to see you here. I bought the iPhone 6 plus before my note 4, and while both are excellent devices, I prefer the note 4.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan