So, my phone worked perfectly fine! I was enjoying it and all its works, and today (3rd day) the top corner of my screen (GapGate) decides to pop up. Hitting the power button, I see that the freaking LCD screen where the S Pen is, freaking cracked! By itself! Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, Idk, but tell me what you guys have experienced! I'm sending it back this weekend to get fixed, cause no one around in my area fixes the LCD screens or don't have the part :/
    02-05-2015 07:51 PM
    If you got a clone, that really doesn't seem like a very surprising outcome.
    02-05-2015 08:23 PM
    Do you have a Note 4 clone? Do you really believe getting it exchanged with another clone is going to solve the issue with a defect? I would believe that your going to run into issues with the replacement soon after.
    02-05-2015 10:51 PM
    So, my phone worked perfectly fine! I was enjoying it and all its works, and today (3rd day) the top corner of my screen (GapGate) decides to pop up. Hitting the power button, I see that the freaking LCD screen where the S Pen is, freaking cracked! By itself! Maybe I'm the only one with this problem, Idk, but tell me what you guys have experienced! I'm sending it back this weekend to get fixed, cause no one around in my area fixes the LCD screens or don't have the part :/
    well, you brought a fake

Posted via the Galaxy Note 4
    02-06-2015 03:09 AM
    You say you bought a Note 4 clone which means there is nothing authentic about the phone. Chances are, no one here will have experience with that phone clone that you have. Throw it away and buy a real Note 4. Why waste time with that?

I bought my phone direct from the carrier so I have a real Note 4 with no problems.
    Pillager77 likes this.
    02-06-2015 03:27 AM
    You got a FAKE Note 4, so not really surprising. This sub forum is for discussing authentic Samsung Galaxy Note 4. A clone /fake is much more likely to have issues

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 4
    02-06-2015 10:26 AM
    You might have more luck posting in the Fake/Clone Phone forum. This one is meant for real phones.
    honda-Dave likes this.
    02-06-2015 11:28 AM
    WHY in this God green's Earth would u get a Clone??????
    02-06-2015 10:06 PM
    WHY in this God green's Earth would u get a Clone??????
    Because it was probably $300. But you know what they say: buy it right...or buy it twice.

Posted via the Android Central App using the Note 4
    02-07-2015 07:48 AM