Why won't my Note 4 camera stop shaking?

Runner72

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
my note 4 camera will not stop shaking

I recently purchased a Galaxy Note 4 (3 weeks ago) the camera was fine the first day or two. Now it will not stop shaking. I haven't been able to take a pic at all with it. Everytime I open the camera to take a pic it immediately starts shaking and there is little to no focus. Any help?

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: my note 4 camera will not stop shaking

I recently purchased a Galaxy Note 4 (3 weeks ago) the camera was fine the first day or two. Now it will not stop shaking. I haven't been able to take a pic at all with it. Everytime I open the camera to take a pic it immediately starts shaking and there is little to no focus. Any help?

Really odd. I might suggest a factory reset or consulting Samsung regarding it.

honda-Dave

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site

You wouldn't happen to have the "steelie" magnet car mount would you? I know on my note 3 I had that issue and found it was the magnet messing with it.

Galaxy note 4( Black)
Galaxy Gear S (Black)
Galaxy Gear 1-Tizen'ed(Black)
Galaxy Tab Pro- 8.4"(White)
Galaxy Tab 2- 10.1"(Black)
Galaxy Circle & Galaxy Level box

ChemMan

May 7, 2013
Visit site

Without images of what your are talking about we won't be able to help you Runner72

fdmljr

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

Got same problem expecially when phone is hot ill post foto/video later

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Mine did the same thing last year. I had to have it replaced under warranty. No factory reset will fix it because it's a hardware issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad