Anyone come to a Note 4 from a Galaxy S5?

akutch34

Trusted Member
May 26, 2011
Visit site
I made the switch from my S5 to my Note 4 in November. Let me first say, I absolutely love my Note 4. I love the SPen, I use it quite frequently. Aside from that though, imo, this phone is almost identical to my S5. I use it the same way, I do all of the same things. The only other difference is screen size. (Having a huge screen doesn't matter much to me; I miss the way my S5 fit perfectly in my hand) I'm not sure what it is, but I do miss my S5. I plan on checking out the S6 when it comes out.... I just wish the S6 would have an SPen, haha. Then, life would be perfect.

Anyway, anyone else love their Note 4 but for whatever reason miss their previous phone?

Scott Shrewsberry

Feb 2, 2015
Visit site
I came to the Note 4 from the S5 also. Got the Note 4 the day after it became available and I don't regret it at all. I love the huge screen and the S Pen (I use it often too). Not that I didn't love my S5, but I just feel more "confident" with this phone too as far as the power and the build quality. I will be watching March 1st though to check out that S6!!!

bbmjack

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I got the Note 4 I like i have screenscratch which is annoying me until I get Used to it but I do like that Phone and the S pen

KRASIVA

sirCLD

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
I too switched to the Note 4 from the S5. I was actually not happy with the S5...and missed my BB Q10 quite a bit...but had already decided I wanted a phone I could do work on AND have fun with...and the Q10 wasn't it. The feel of the S5 was inferior to the Q10...the quality and balance wasn't there and I was disappointed. When the Note 4 came out...I fell in love. All specs aside, which are awesome...the phone felt like it deserved to be in the price bracket it was selling for. It feels great in my hand...and the S Pen was something I had been missing dearly (and blows the roof off of) since my HTC Windows Pro phone. The S6 will have to have a pen and a metal frame to catch my eye...but if it did...it would probably be called the Note 5 :)

Posted via the Android Central App using the Note 4

wookiee2cu

Apr 17, 2014
Visit site
I got my first Android last April and it was the S5, I liked it a lot and at first the screen seemed huge as I game from an iPhone 5. Well about a week ago I decided I wanted a bigger screen and I like the Samsung product so it was a no brainer to get the Note 4. I had to exchange it due to a camera focus issue (yes I removed the plastic off the lens and even did a factory reset but it would take 10-15 seconds to focus) and could not be happier. I don't use the S pen that much but maybe that will change over time. The only thing I miss about the S5 is it fit in my pants front pocket perfectly with no pressure on it when sitting down, not so with the Note 4 but not a huge deal.

brothamoveson

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I switched from the S5 also. In the past I never wanted the note because of the size, but when I saw the N4 I had to have it. It was a great idea and has even made me more productive at work. I use the S pen and it's functions quite often.

Diggin this Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara