My Note 4 keeps saying server password has changed enter the new password.

A

AC Question

I have know clue what they are talking about. when i put in my gmail password it just keeps coming back up with that alert. i cant get any of my emails either

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: my note 4 keeps saying server password has changed enter the new password.

Welcome to Android Central! Are you only using the stock Email app, or does this happen with the Gmail app?

rjfreid

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site

Hi there,

I recently received my new Samsung Note 4 and experiencing some issues with the stock email app and my Office 365 Exchange email account with exactly the same issues as above.

I'm not sure, but it seems to be when it Syncs and when I change between mobile network and wifi.

If I'm working within the emails it still sends and receives until the error pops up.

I type in the same password (as it hasn't changed) and it continues to work until the next error.

I don't really want to download another app as I like having my calendar and everything all sync'd up.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rob

tjgeorge13000

Feb 22, 2016
Visit site

I am having the same problem for the past few days. I have a Galaxy Note 4 that I registered my Gmail address with, actually several Gmail addresses, and one keeps telling me that the server password has changed and asks for my password. When I type it in, I get the same message back.

clownin72

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I have always used separate Gmail and yahoo apps for email but tried switching to the stock email client instead last week. My yahoo account kept doing the same thing over and over almost every hour. Lost patience and went back to separate apps again

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz