Screen shot

Posted via the Android Central App
    I hate you! Just kidding.
    02-20-2015 05:45 PM
    Here 5.0.1 N910C

KRASIVA
    Attached Thumbnails Lollipop update?-screenshot_2015-02-21-12-26-07.jpg  
    02-21-2015 04:26 AM
    Sprint is a big US carrier ....it's not in China is it ?
    Sprint is not considered a large carrier in the US. Sprint and T-Mo combined aren't as big as Verizon or AT&T.
    02-23-2015 01:41 PM
    Sprint is not considered a large carrier in the US. Sprint and T-Mo combined aren't as big as Verizon or AT&T.
    Sprint , t-mobile , AT&T and Verizon are the big 4 nationwide carriers in the US .....you can call me whatever but that's that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-23-2015 01:43 PM
    Think what you want. When AT&T and Verizon make market decisions, they only care about what the other one does. The rest of the carriers in this country move in response to their actions, not the other way around.

I'd much rather have a marketplace where there were 4 or 5 legitimate competitors in the space. It would be better for all of us.
    02-23-2015 01:52 PM
    Well I had to agree about subscriber numbers, that is simply what it is but, as far as if AT&T or Verizon only making decisions based on what the other one does, I'm going to say no to that.. in that past 2 years, the biggest driver of changes at AT&T and Verizon has been T-mobiles actions in the market with their promos, buy in - no contract plans, changes to data packages, family bundles, etc.. this was all t-mobile driven, then came AT&T to the party and finally Verizon.
    02-23-2015 02:02 PM
    I disagree with you on that. T-Mo's plans only marginally impact the big boys. IMO, it has been the reverse. Big Red and AT&T have been driving the "just say no (more) unlimited data" train for the last couple of years, and now every carrier has some form of shared/capped plan. Sure, AT&T and VZW will adjust to things the smaller guys are doing from time to time, but to say that T-Mo is a big driver of changes is stretching it a little bit.

In the end, the big boys pay attention to one thing: net subscriber growth. If T-Mo was having that much of an effect on them, there would be a noticeable change to the net subscriber figures quarter over quarter, year over year. I have not heard anything to suggest that there is a major shift in any of those numbers.
    02-23-2015 02:08 PM
    I'll agree to adjust my statement. T-mobile has been the biggest driver of changes at the two big boys in the last two years.

T-mobile growth has outpace every other carrier for the past two years. Their revenue growth has beaten both the top carriers for every quarter since Q42013. This past quarter was still the biggest yet. Subscriber growth is up nearly 60% in the past 24 months, there is literally nobody even CLOSE to that.

Granted, when you start at the bottom there is no place to go but up (or flat or dead)..

Every major change that T-mobile has implemented in the past two years, one or both of the majors have had to match. Whether it be the BYOD, no contract for owned phones, large GB family bundles, data roll-over, data bundle doubling, wifi calling, this has all originated at t-mobile..

Indeed, the biggest pressure has been on AT&T, probably more based on phone protocols and footprint and general user type (verizon has more business users and users focussed on reliability as paramount)
    02-23-2015 02:21 PM
    Why the hell r u two arguing with a eachother over this on this form. Just seems like two monkeys throwing **** it uget no where jut messy
    jimd1050 likes this.
    02-23-2015 02:33 PM
    Think what you want. When AT&T and Verizon make market decisions, they only care about what the other one does. The rest of the carriers in this country move in response to their actions, not the other way around.

I'd much rather have a marketplace where there were 4 or 5 legitimate competitors in the space. It would be better for all of us.
    That's why Verizon and AT&T are / were changing pricing structures when t-mobile became more aggressive .... That's why AT&T started to do roll over data AFTER T-mobile introduced it .....sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-23-2015 03:49 PM
    Well I am shocked and very HAPPY that WIND Mobile Canada has released Lollipop 5.01 for the Note 4!
    04-05-2015 04:51 PM
37 12