Is the Note 4 best smartphone in the market?

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
In comparing apples to apples, I can't find any phone that can compete with it. I was really hoping the Nexus 6 would but nope.

Brian McMahon

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Definitely the best in my eyes, nothing can really compare to it from Camera quality to S pen. Would have loved Qi charging built in but that's easily rectified. Samsung got it right this time around.

carlos12001

Aug 5, 2014
Visit site
Definitely the best in my eyes, nothing can really compare to it from Camera quality to S pen. Would have loved Qi charging built in but that's easily rectified. Samsung got it right this time around.

Agreed, I dont see any other phone that compares.

Sent from my glorious note 4.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Agreed, I dont see any other phone that compares.

Sent from my glorious note 4.
Oh, the Note Edge compares alright and by some accounts bests it since it is a Note 4+. The iPhone 6+ camera easily compares and in my experience offers slightly preferable results. After that, this Note 3 is not very far behind. These are my phones for 2015 (so far) and they all do well.

from the venerable Note 3π

GregMargie

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Although I think it would be difficult to answer that unless I had personally tested every phone on the market.....I will say that the Note 4 is the BEST phone I 'personally' have ever owned/used! I also felt the same about my, still in perfect condition Note 2!

Android D

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I myself am a loyal Android user...But i have never got my hands on other Android phones...Like HTC, LG, etc...I really liked nexus 5 I got some hands on experience on that, I would love to know how the Nexus 6 is.

I wouldn't say Note 4 is the BEST OF THE BEST, but it is certainly on the top there!

Brian W1

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Stylus puts it on top IMHO. S5 is great as is the LG G3. Trust me too, I've traded around and owned most of the top phones. After getting the Note 4, I'm done, happy, game over. Call performance is far better than the Note 3. It hardly ever drops a call, unless I'm just in a really known bad area, and even then, where other phones would break up,this one usually doesn't. The internal speaker is much louder than the 3, the screen is beautiful, and the minor tweaks over the Note 3 can be found all throughout the device. I have had iPhone4, 4s and 5s, LG G3, Galaxy S3,S4,and S5, HTC ONE M8,and no the HTC One Max. Would I trade the Note 4 for any of them? Not a chance!