03-12-2015 08:02 PM
79 1234
tools
    For me, yes!

I am in the process of making my Note 4 self aware.
    02-14-2015 11:40 PM
    so far for me, note 4 is the best! It has a removable battery & spen...

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-15-2015 09:33 AM
    Watch some YouTube comparison videos. Marques Brownlee does a good job with his.

Smartphone Awards: 2014!:
    02-15-2015 10:43 AM
    I think so.

It's good enough that any person in need of a powerful phone that can help them develop apps, be productive, and multitask their daily activities will not be disappointed. For most people, the Note 4 is overkill. It's like driving a Corvette when a Cruze would be 10x more logical. With that said, if you're by chance asking from the perspective of wondering whether or not it will fulfill the role of keeping you at pace with the Joneses, yes, it's a top-tier phone.
    02-15-2015 12:40 PM
    Oh, the Note Edge compares alright and by some accounts bests it since it is a Note 4+. The iPhone 6+ camera easily compares and in my experience offers slightly preferable results. After that, this Note 3 is not very far behind. These are my phones for 2015 (so far) and they all do well.

from the venerable Note 3π
    That's why "I", because that's what "I" think. Your comment is what YOU think.

Sent from my glorious note 4.
    02-15-2015 12:46 PM
    Stylus puts it on top IMHO. S5 is great as is the LG G3. Trust me too, I've traded around and owned most of the top phones. After getting the Note 4, I'm done, happy, game over. Call performance is far better than the Note 3. It hardly ever drops a call, unless I'm just in a really known bad area, and even then, where other phones would break up,this one usually doesn't. The internal speaker is much louder than the 3, the screen is beautiful, and the minor tweaks over the Note 3 can be found all throughout the device. I have had iPhone4, 4s and 5s, LG G3, Galaxy S3,S4,and S5, HTC ONE M8,and no the HTC One Max. Would I trade the Note 4 for any of them? Not a chance!
    Bingo.....

02-15-2015 02:07 PM
    I believe the Note 4 is the best smartphone on the market by itself. This is just my opinion. If I had to just have one device and couldn't have a laptop or tablet to accompany my smartphone, I would definitely go for the Note 4. However, if I have the luxury of having a secondary device, I would choose the iPhone 6 Plus over all with a Nexus 6 as a distant second. This may not make sense, but it's my perception of the question of best overall smartphone on the market.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-21-2015 07:19 AM
    I happen to have a Nexus 6 as well. Which is super fast and fluid. The Nite isn't as fast yet but I think Lollipop will help that. However the N4 and it's abilities including the S pen kill everything else. The Nexus is just a Nice phone. My note is a beast

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    02-21-2015 08:18 AM
    I got the Note 4 about 3 months ago, moved from Windows Phone and decided this model over iPhone 6+ and over any other android available just because the big screen and other good hardware specifications.
    The N4 is full of things that I like and few others that I don't like but I can tell that overall is one of the best smartphones available today.
    Coming from WP there are some things that I don't like on android but I really like the nice and unique things that android offers, so yeah! Overall my Note 4 is the best smartphone that I been using.
    02-21-2015 11:08 AM
    For my money it is the best phone out there right now.. the only thing that irks me just a little bit is the size and the location of the speaker.. I bought mine off contract in November.. and my wife had a cow because of the price.. but by Christmas time she was sold.. So I bought her one.. now shes a happy camper.

EbonyBlade likes this.
    02-21-2015 12:39 PM
    For my money it is the best phone out there right now.. the only thing that irks me just a little bit is the size and the location of the speaker.. I bought mine off contract in November.. and my wife had a cow because of the price.. but by Christmas time she was sold.. So I bought her one.. now shes a happy camper.

I have read that there are quite a few people who own the Note 4 who are discontented with the placement of the speaker. I only found it problematic when it laid on a table with the screen side up. So I just got into the habit of turning the phone screen side down.

02-23-2015 02:02 AM
    I have read that there are quite a few people who own the Note 4 who are discontented with the placement of the speaker. I only found it problematic when it laid on a table with the screen side up. So I just got into the habit of turning the phone screen side down.

I do the same when listening to music. The sounds are so badly muted with the speaker in it's current location.

NOW that I also have a 6+ iPhone, I prefer to do my music listening to on that because the speaker is on the end of the phone and not the back side.
    Not giving up my Note for any reason, I just have different purposes for the phones.
    02-23-2015 02:07 AM
    I do the same when listening to music. The sounds are so badly muted with the speaker in it's current location.

NOW that I also have a 6+ iPhone, I prefer to do my music listening to on that because the speaker is on the end of the phone and not the back side.
    Not giving up my Note for any reason, I just have different purposes for the phones.
    Yeah, I can certainly understand that.

02-23-2015 02:13 AM
    For those that own the 6 plus and the note 4 how do the cameras compare?

I currently have the 6 plus. I'm thinking of picking up the note 4 too. I'm a long time Samsung user (note 1, S4, note 3, S5) and I've had my 6 plus for 3 months. I love the phone (last iPhone was iPhone 4) but I miss Samsung and android. The camera on my S5 was stunning outdoors. Indoors and in low lighting, results varied but outdoors it was excellent. I find the camera on my 6 plus to be good all round and captures the important moments, but it doesn't compare to my S5 outside. I used to enjoy taking pictures with my S5 and previous Galaxy phones, however I don't seem to have the same passion with my iPhone. I also think that studio software that comes with the S5 ( hopefully note 4) is better than anything that is natively available on the 6 plus. I also enjoy the various camera modes on the Galaxy phones.

Well that was a long rant. Lol

I think I just need to close my eyes and buy the note 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-23-2015 05:26 AM
    For those that own the 6 plus and the note 4 how do the cameras compare?

I currently have the 6 plus. I'm thinking of picking up the note 4 too. I'm a long time Samsung user (note 1, S4, note 3, S5) and I've had my 6 plus for 3 months. I love the phone (last iPhone was iPhone 4) but I miss Samsung and android. The camera on my S5 was stunning outdoors. Indoors and in low lighting, results varied but outdoors it was excellent. I find the camera on my 6 plus to be good all round and captures the important moments, but it doesn't compare to my S5 outside. I used to enjoy taking pictures with my S5 and previous Galaxy phones, however I don't seem to have the same passion with my iPhone. I also think that studio software that comes with the S5 ( hopefully note 4) is better than anything that is natively available on the 6 plus. I also enjoy the various camera modes on the Galaxy phones.

Well that was a long rant. Lol

I think I just need to close my eyes and buy the note 4.

They are both very capable devices with sharp, crisp images. I tend to prefer the color of the 6+ photos as they look richer in low light. By that I mean blacks look deeper and light colors look lighter, more pleasant to me. Again though, you're talking about two very capable shooters.
    02-23-2015 06:50 AM
    They are both very capable devices with sharp, crisp images. I tend to prefer the color of the 6+ photos as they look richer in low light. By that I mean blacks look deeper and light colors look lighter, more pleasant to me. Again though, you're talking about two very capable shooters.
    Thanks for the reply. I'd imagine, although not having used the note 4 myself that the 6 plus takes better pictures in low light.

However outdoors my 6 plus has yet to beat or even match pictures like these

shaleem likes this.
    02-23-2015 07:27 AM
    Very nice shots.

from the Note Edge📱🔪
    02-23-2015 08:18 AM
    How's battery life? Does it have quick charging? I currently have the Droid turbo and get 2 days on a full charge.

Thinking about trading in for note4.

02-23-2015 11:06 AM
    How's battery life? Does it have quick charging? I currently have the Droid turbo and get 2 days on a full charge.

Thinking about trading in for note4.

Does it quick charge? Is Android Central awesome? Do flies like poo? Is white rice white?

Irrevocably yes indeed.
    hector0311 and kirksucks like this.
    02-23-2015 11:13 AM
    Large, amazingly sharp, best in class, 2k display, a wonderful Camera (best yet), S-pen, great (removable) battery life (I've been getting a solid 20 hours, and it charges when I sleep :-) ), 3Gigs ram, 128 Gigs expandable memory , and quick charging 2.0, make it the best for me, and the best, most useful smart phone I've ever owned.

There's not another phone I've seen or even heard about that has all these great and useful features.

...sent from a phabulous HAL 9002, a Sprint Galaxy Note 4.... ;-)
    02-23-2015 02:32 PM
    Well I tried really hard with my iPhone 6 plus today. These are the best shots I managed to get

Still think that the S5/note 4 takes better pics outdoors.

02-23-2015 02:41 PM
    I think it is the best smartphone available, until the S6 is released. Even then it will be a very solid #2.
    02-23-2015 02:44 PM
    Nothing beats my Note 4 and Note Edge. I bought a iPhone 6+ this weekend. I do enjoy using it and always have liked using iPhones and will likely do so in the future but they still have their limits and bugs. Plenty of iOS bugs that are annoying me and haven't been patched in months. There has been very little change in iPhones since the 4S all the way up to the current.

Apple pay certainly isn't a must have but the fingerprint sensor on the iPhone is tops. Samsung really has to improve. I tried using the sensor on my Note and wanted to throw the phone through the wall. Disabled it after a few tries. Still, nothing beats the Note.
    02-23-2015 02:58 PM
    Wow, great pics!!! I am motivated to explore the camera that I have neglected.
    02-23-2015 04:15 PM
    Nothing beats my Note 4 and Note Edge. I bought a iPhone 6+ this weekend. I do enjoy using it and always have liked using iPhones and will likely do so in the future but they still have their limits and bugs. Plenty of iOS bugs that are annoying me and haven't been patched in months. There has been very little change in iPhones since the 4S all the way up to the current.

Apple pay certainly isn't a must have but the fingerprint sensor on the iPhone is tops. Samsung really has to improve. I tried using the sensor on my Note and wanted to throw the phone through the wall. Disabled it after a few tries. Still, nothing beats the Note.
    Another Note 4, Note Edge, and IPhone 6+ having haver. I see I'm not the only one with "The Bug 🐝🍯" Congrats!!
    02-23-2015 04:42 PM
79 1234