03-12-2015 07:02 PM
79 1234
tools
    I don't know if I'm just too picky, or not technologically advanced enough to appreciate it, but I just have not been overly impressed with the Note 4. It's big, its laggy, not exceptionally fast and I really grew bored with the Spen pretty quickly. Its a good phone, no doubt, I am just not awed by it. Really wish I had held off for the S6.
    02-23-2015 07:25 PM
    I don't know if I'm just too picky, or not technologically advanced enough to appreciate it, but I just have not been overly impressed with the Note 4. It's big, its laggy, not exceptionally fast and I really grew bored with the Spen pretty quickly. Its a good phone, no doubt, I am just not awed by it. Really wish I had held off for the S6.
    If the Note 4 doesn't impress you what makes you think the S6 will?

from the Note Edge📱🔪
    wase4711 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    02-23-2015 08:19 PM
    Is the Note 4 best smartphone in the market?-img_9131.jpg
    Another Note 4, Note Edge, and IPhone 6+ having haver. I see I'm not the only one with "The Bug " Congrats!!
    Thanks. This is what happens when I couldn't make up my mind what phones I wanted. I had a hard time picking out of these three so I bought all three. The iPhone box is the ugliest box I have ever seen in the history of iPhone releases.
    sorosh AM likes this.
    02-23-2015 08:49 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9131.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	401.8 KB 
ID:	164588

Thanks. This is what happens when I couldn't make up my mind what phones I wanted. I had a hard time picking out of these three so I bought all three. The iPhone box is the ugliest box I have ever seen in the history of iPhone releases.
    I'm not sure why Apple decided not to put the picture of the iPhone on the cover of the box. Just seems weird to be blank like that. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    02-24-2015 12:13 AM
    I'm not sure why Apple decided not to put the picture of the iPhone on the cover of the box. Just seems weird to be blank like that. Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    The simple embossed box is certainly a departure from what they've done in the past. Perhaps it was cheaper for them.

from a dark Note 4📡
    02-24-2015 04:55 AM
    If the Note 4 doesn't impress you what makes you think the S6 will?

from the Note Edge
    Even if all else is equal (which it sounds like it might not be) the S6 will be a little less bulky, shall we say?
    02-24-2015 09:58 AM
    Idk if it's the best in the market, but it turned out to be the best phone for me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-24-2015 04:07 PM
    I used to believe the Note 4 was the best phone on the market, but not anymore.( It still part of my collection)
    02-24-2015 04:24 PM
    I used to believe the Note 4 was the best phone on the market, but not anymore.( It still part of my collection)
    What is it then?

02-24-2015 08:32 PM
    What is it then?

The Note Edge?

G3 📱
    02-24-2015 10:07 PM
    I think so also I have been very happy with mine
    02-24-2015 10:22 PM
    The Note Edge?

G3
    I have to admit that I tend to use my Note Edge more than my Note 4.
    02-24-2015 10:32 PM
    I have to admit that I tend to use my Note Edge more than my Note 4.
    How come? Does the edge's features make you want to use it more or what?

02-25-2015 01:19 AM
    How come? Does the edge's features make you want to use it more or what?

yea what's different about it other than having the edge?
    02-25-2015 08:40 AM
    I see my Note Edge as a kinda "Note Plus" or "Note Elite" or some such nonsense. The Edge feature is a sometimes-useful luxurious addition to a great platform IMO.

G3 📱🍭
    02-25-2015 09:30 AM
    yea what's different about it other than having the edge?
    For me, the combo of my Note 4 and Gear S watch beat out the Edge as I can retrieve and respond more efficiently than the Edge alone. If I didn't have the Gear S, I would say the Edge would be the better phone, for me.
    02-25-2015 07:57 PM
    For me, the combo of my Note 4 and Gear S watch beat out the Edge as I can retrieve and respond more efficiently than the Edge alone. If I didn't have the Gear S, I would say the Edge would be the better phone, for me.
    I have a Gear S Watch that I use with either my Notea Edge ie my Note 4. I'm glad I have that choice.
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    02-26-2015 01:15 AM
    I have a Gear S Watch that I use with either my Notea Edge ie my Note 4. I'm glad I have that choice.
    I remember you writing that texts are forwarded to your Gear even when you're not connected via Bluetooth. That has me so close to getting one as that would be really really really useful.

📱iP6+🔋
    02-26-2015 05:30 AM
    I remember you writing that texts are forwarded to your Gear even when you're not connected via Bluetooth. That has me so close to getting one as that would be really really really useful.

iP6+
    That's right. I've had this watch for over a week now and I don't regret buying it. I can leave the phone at Home and still get texts and calls on the Watch from my phones number.

I wonder how they'll do the Apple Watch when it comes to stuff like this.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    02-26-2015 06:22 AM
    That's right. I've had this watch for over a week now and I don't regret buying it. I can leave the phone and Home and still get texts and calls the Watch from my phones number.

I wonder how they'll do the Apple Watch when it comes to stuff like this.
    Off topic here... NexusGirlX, check your PM's
    02-26-2015 07:14 AM
    Having choices are great indeed. I too had the Edge and Note 4 at the same time, but my Gear S couldn't connect to both of these phones at the same time; I couldn't use it interchangeably without the pain of reset and repair. I ended up returning my Edge. For me, it was an overload of unnecessary choices of retrieving and responding the same info.
    02-26-2015 07:44 AM
    Having choices are great indeed. I too had the Edge and Note 4 at the same time, but my Gear S couldn't connect to both of these phones at the same time; I couldn't use it interchangeably without the pain of reset and repair. I ended up returning my Edge. For me, it was an overload of unnecessary choices of retrieving and responding the same info.
    Yes of course the watch only works with one phone at a time. Connecting to another phone will reset the watch as a new watch losing settings and collected data in S Health.

I just like having more than one phone just for the fun of it. I might even pick up the S6 when it gets released.
    02-26-2015 08:06 AM
    Yes of course the watch only works with one phone at a time. Connecting to another phone will reset the watch as a new watch losing settings and collected data in S Health.

I just like having more than one phone just for the fun of it. I might even pick up the S6 when it gets released.
    You have deep pockets for sure. I too may pick up the S6. The double edge screen, if true, seems intriguing.
    02-26-2015 08:13 AM
    I now have 5 phones. ... That's 4 more than needed, but yes it is fun... now. This Note 4 and my Note Edge are my favorites. When I get bored I'm going to set up one phone with Apex, one with Next Launcher, and one with Go Launcher. ... and leave Nova Prime on this one.

🔋from the Note 4✒ 📒
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    02-26-2015 09:47 AM
    Right now im running the note edge and I like it so far. The edge in itself is useful for one handed use and I do like the fact that I can a. Stuff all my apps onto the edge and keep my screen uncluttered and or put the most important apps at my fingertips, and b. Have all my notifications like texts and calls pop up on the edge instead of right in front of you and c. Got to love that clock on the edge at night. So I cant say that the edge is bad at all, it does help where its needed so I cant complain.
    02-26-2015 01:21 PM
79 1234