Samsung galaxy note 4 16gb lte duos n9100

SC1000

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I have purchased a SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 4 16GB LTE DUOS N9100 that seems to originate from China, but I got it because I need the Duos function that are not available in EU and I knew that before doing the purchase.

But are there a way that I can get access to the special Scandinavian letters Æ, Ø & Å when typing mails and texts? Normally they would come up when I push and hold down they key's A or O but that function don't seem to be working here.

calebleesdad

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
I have the same phone and have been using it in Canada with two Sims without issue. In settings, I set language to English (US) so I'm guessing you can do the same with Swedish, Norwegian, etc. If the Samsung keyboard doesn't have the special letters, then perhaps a third party keyboard app would? ie Swiftkey?

Posted via the Android Central App

SC1000

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
I have the same phone and have been using it in Canada with two Sims without issue. In settings, I set language to English (US) so I'm guessing you can do the same with Swedish, Norwegian, etc. If the Samsung keyboard doesn't have the special letters, then perhaps a third party keyboard app would? ie Swiftkey?

Posted via the Android Central App

Third party keyboard was of course the solution:)

In the normal keyboard choice there are only the different types of Chinese and then the English, and you can write English with a Danish keyboard but not Danish with a English keyboard, but the third party Swiftkey keyboard have fixed that it even found out and automatically setup the Danish keys.
Thanks for the good and fast solution.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy