Just when i was at the point of rooting my phone and take matters in my own hands, i see this on sammobile !

Samsung starts lollipop update Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910C) in Polen! | SamMobile

Lollipop is starting to rollout in Poland
    02-11-2015 02:14 AM
    Great, hope 910F is next.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-11-2015 02:18 AM
    Great, hope 910F is next.

yeah i own a n910f to ! but il wait with rooting now untill i got it haha
    02-11-2015 02:22 AM
    Haha I am in the same boat as the op. I checked SamMobile this morning, when I noticed it was rolling out to Poland I instantly wanted to come on here and see if anyone had downloaded it. I'm from the UK so hopefully the rollout to us will be sooner than I thought.

It's typical - I stuck with touchwiz for the past few months, which I enjoyed, but last night I downloaded Nova again and got my phone looking the way I like it only to find out Lollipop is round the corner!
    Racinghart91 likes this.
    02-11-2015 02:33 AM
    Haha I am in the same boat as the op. I checked SamMobile this morning, when I noticed it was rolling out to Poland I instantly wanted to come on here and see if anyone had downloaded it. I'm from the UK so hopefully the rollout to us will be sooner than I thought.

It's typical - I stuck with touchwiz for the past few months, which I enjoyed, but last night I downloaded Nova again and got my phone looking the way I like it only to find out Lollipop is round the corner!
    haha, lets hope it will arive soon !
    do you have the n910f to ?

i really downloaded my rom, cf autoroot and the recovery its allready haha and right before i opened odin i saw the post on sammobile :P
    glad i did not root yet else i could start all over again.

im from holland so lets hope for us that europe goes first !
    the tall guy likes this.
    02-11-2015 03:02 AM
    haha, lets hope it will arive soon !
    do you have the n910f to ?

i really downloaded my rom, cf autoroot and the recovery its allready haha and right before i opened odin i saw the post on sammobile :P
    glad i did not root yet else i could start all over again.

im from holland so lets hope for us that europe goes first !
    Yeah mines is the N910F too. I keep checking for the update encase, somehow, when they say Poland they mean the UK lol.
    02-11-2015 03:13 AM
    Yeah mines is the N910F too. I keep checking for the update encase, somehow, when they say Poland they mean the UK lol.
    haha !
    I dont understand why they start with Poland anyway... no offense to poland but..
    02-11-2015 03:20 AM
    haha !
    I dont understand why they start with Poland anyway... no offense to poland but..
    Lol I know I don't know why - maybe they roll it out to smaller areas so they can monitor it's progress then release it to the mass.
    02-11-2015 03:24 AM
    Lol I know I don't know why - maybe they roll it out to smaller areas so they can monitor it's progress then release it to the mass.
    That would probably the reason yeah. Do you want to let me know if you get the update in the UK?
    02-11-2015 03:37 AM
    That would probably the reason yeah. Do you want to let me know if you get the update in the UK?
    Yeah I'll keep you posted as soon as I have it and have downloaded it I'll be sure to come onto the AC forums to talk about it. Mind you I don't really know if I want it - my Note 4 is perfect for me as it is, but having something new to play with I won't be able to resist downloading it.
    Racinghart91 likes this.
    02-11-2015 03:41 AM
    Thanks mate IL update you to if I got something. Ah well new is always fun haha
    the tall guy likes this.
    02-11-2015 04:02 AM
    Can a polish c series user check through cpuz or any hwinfo app that if it is 64bit arm v8 kernel or not?

02-11-2015 04:08 AM