Motorola Keylink or The Tile; Which would work better?

JimA

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I'm looking forward to lolipop and the added feature of keeping my phone unlocked when it is connected to certain bluetooth devices. Both the Motorola Keylink or The Tile look good. Is there anything else that would work just as well but maybe not so expensive?

Rarry

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I hadn't heard of the tile. Seems it doesn't have a replaceable battery. The keylink has a button which will play a sound on the phone but I can't see mention of that feature on the tile. The tile 'community' where other phones might locate a lost item is clever but probably will never achieve the popularity to be actually useful.
So keylink looks the fav for me for now and I'll be looking for one soon as lollipop arrives as it will also keep phone unlocked. I doubt it would be worth the small saving to go with any other non mainstream manufacturer on this kind of device.

Posted via the Android Central App

JimA

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
So keylink looks the fav for me for now and I'll be looking for one soon as lollipop arrives as it will also keep phone unlocked. I doubt it would be worth the small saving to go with any other non mainstream manufacturer on this kind of device.

Thanks Rarry, That's what I want one for; lollipop. I found another one, the Kensington Proximo Fob. I don't need to find my phone. I just want it unlocked when it's near me. That's why the tile was appealing. But the unreplaceable battery is a deal killer. I'll keep looking.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma