stupid question

Kjthomas0724

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
I use the Android central app on my Note 4. When someone comments or posts with a picture is there a way to make the picture bigger on my phone? Just wondering cause sometimes it's hard to see the details in pictures.

Sent from my beautiful white NOTE 4!!

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I use the Android central app on my Note 4. When someone comments or posts with a picture is there a way to make the picture bigger on my phone? Just wondering cause sometimes it's hard to see the details in pictures.

Not that I have found. Hope someone has a way to do this, though. 😄

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site

Excellent feature request!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I can't seem to find any. Maybe whoever maintains it will see the thread and add a pinch function.

lsmachado

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I can't seem to find any. Maybe whoever maintains it will see the thread and add a pinch function.

Agreed. When I used to visit the Windows Central forums, you could double tap a picture and it would come up in its own window. Then you could pinch to zoom.

I also liked that you could see the date, time and name of last poster to a thread from within the phone app.

Posted via the Android Central App on my bodaciously awesome Note 4!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463