At some point while playing with icon packs I changed a few of the icons to icons from other packs. Since then those icons do not change when switching icon packs and I have to change them manually. Does anyone have any pointers on how to fix this? I can live with it buy kind of a pain that I have to manually changes those icons ever time.
    02-11-2015 08:53 PM
    Save your icon layout that way you can just import the layout into nova, all your setting should b there
    02-11-2015 09:12 PM
    I posted in the nova Group in google+ and got the fix for this so I'll share in case anyone else runs into this. You have to set your icons back to the default icons and change all the ones that had been modified back as well. The next time ya change they will all change to the selected icon pack.
    nemopsp likes this.
    02-11-2015 09:29 PM
    I posted in the nova Group in google+ and got the fix for this so I'll share in case anyone else runs into this. You have to set your icons back to the default icons and change all the ones that had been modified back as well. The next time ya change they will all change to the selected icon pack.
    Ahh thanks! Happened to me too and was driving me nuts lol.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-11-2015 09:45 PM
    Ahh thanks! Happened to me too and was driving me nuts lol.

Didn't even notice but there is also a menu in the upper right when in the icon list. If you open that it has reset custom icons. Can't believe I missed the obvious menu option.
    02-11-2015 11:00 PM
    Didn't even notice but there is also a menu in the upper right when in the icon list. If you open that it has reset custom icons. Can't believe I missed the obvious menu option.
    I ran into this problem also. I had to delete the icons from the home screen and re-add it back to go to the default icon. Had to do it one by one. Wish I knew this back then.
    02-12-2015 01:14 AM
    I run into this all the time as I customize icons. Yeahp, a reset to the default icon is all it takes but can be a PITA you've customized a lot of individual icons.

• from the 🍎 i6+ •
    02-12-2015 07:03 AM
    So I did this, but there are still two icons that won't change. Any ideas?
    02-15-2015 02:16 PM
    So I did this, but there are still two icons that won't change. Any ideas?
    Noticed the reset custom icons doesn't work as you would think. The reseting to stock and changing the custom ones to the stock before selecting the new icon pack works just takes more time and effort. Gonna play with it some more and I'll let ya know if I figure it out.
    02-15-2015 04:52 PM
    Noticed the reset custom icons doesn't work as you would think. The reseting to stock and changing the custom ones to the stock before selecting the new icon pack works just takes more time and effort. Gonna play with it some more and I'll let ya know if I figure it out.
    Much appreciated. Driving me nuts lol.
    02-15-2015 08:58 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to make the app drawer icon a solid color as opposed to transparent? I'm pretty sure this is a really dumb question but I can't figure it out.

02-17-2015 05:55 PM
    The drawer icon or the background? For the icon long press on it, select edit, tap on the icon and change it for whatever you want (icon pack, photo from gallery, solid colour or text using Simple Text...).

For the background go to Nova settings - Drawer - background and change "transparency".
    grover5 likes this.
    02-17-2015 06:04 PM
    The drawer icon or the background? For the icon long press on it, select edit, tap on the icon and change it for whatever you want (icon pack, photo from gallery, solid colour or text using Simple Text...).

For the background go to Nova settings - Drawer - background and change "transparency".
    It was the drawer icon. Thanks a ton.
    Javier P likes this.
    02-17-2015 06:11 PM
    Does anyone know if there is a way to make the app drawer icon a solid color as opposed to transparent? I'm pretty sure this is a really dumb question but I can't figure it out.

There's not such a thing as a "dumb question". I remember it took me sometime to learn that you have to tap ON the icon in that little menu to change it

Glad it helped. Sometimes we get stuck with very simple things.
    grover5 likes this.
    02-17-2015 06:33 PM