Every time I open up the camera is blurry. I touch the screen to get it to fix it nothing. I click and hold .. nothing.
    It just randomly starts to focus.
    Sometimes it takes several minutes.
    My camera does not have the film on it.
    It's my note 4 broken?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-11-2015 11:23 PM
    Ok, this sounds insane, but it's true. The focus mechanism might be stuck. Power off the phone and then smack the phone against the palm of your hand so that the camera area is hitting your palm. Give it a couple of whacks in one direction and test it. If that doesn't work, power off again and give it a couple of whacks the other way. No, I'm not trolling you, I just had to do this to my daughter's phone at Christmas time. I didn't believe for a second that it would make any difference, but it actually fixed the problem 100% and she's hasn't had an issue since.

Dan

...and yes, I did feel like an [edited by Moderator] banging a $700 device against my hand to "fix" it.

[edited by Moderator]
    02-12-2015 10:21 AM
    02-12-2015 11:09 AM
    Ok, this sounds insane, but it's true. The focus mechanism might be stuck. Power off the phone and then smack the phone against the palm of your hand so that the camera area is hitting your palm. Give it a couple of whacks in one direction and test it. If that doesn't work, power off again and give it a couple of whacks the other way. No, I'm not trolling you, I just had to do this to my daughter's phone at Christmas time. I didn't believe for a second that it would make any difference, but it actually fixed the problem 100% and she's hasn't had an issue since.

Dan

...and yes, I did feel like an [edited by Moderator] banging a $700 device against my hand to "fix" it.

[edited by Moderator]
    I'll be dammed!! I did exactly what you said and it worked! Thanks👊
    04-02-2015 04:42 PM
    This worked for me too, thank you Android Forum!
    soul fly likes this.
    10-14-2015 03:09 PM

Dan

[edited by Moderator]
    11-16-2015 05:18 AM
    Wow yeah it's damn insane I gave it a try and worked!!! You saved my life

Posted via the Android Central App
    11-16-2015 05:20 AM

Dan

[edited by Moderator]
    My note 4's camera has always been blurry and I finally decided to see if this was normal, it's not, thank you, this helped fix it.
    01-29-2016 02:06 PM