Having an issue with my S-Note app.
    When I open it up, and go to "all" under the slide out menu to see all my notes, I notice the preview pictures of the notes are not accurate. So when I click on one it opens up into a different action memo that doesn't correspond to the one I attempted to open. Some of the notes even appear to be old one's I've deleted, but are in fact new memos. It's very odd.

It's very frustrating as I don't know what is what based off the preview of the memo.

Anyone experience this before?

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-12-2015 02:46 AM
    If anyone needs a picture to reference:

So in the first picture you see the only two notes I have. Based on the previews of the two, you can see that the first one says "school supplies" (which coincidentally is an old, deleted note).

Now the next picture is after I selected the school supplies one. As you see, it's completely different and one of my more recent notes. This is baffling to me.

Attached Thumbnails Issue with S-Note App.-screenshot_2015-02-11-23-47-27.jpg   Issue with S-Note App.-screenshot_2015-02-11-23-47-33.jpg  
    02-12-2015 02:49 AM
    Okay, everything seems to be working fine now. I don't know what I did, honestly.
    I opened up the galaxy store to look for updates and it automatically updated Samsung IAP or something like that. No idea what that is, but it appears everything is working as they should.

natehoy likes this.
    02-12-2015 02:55 AM
    Glad it was so simply resolved as that was odd indeed.

• from the 🍎 i6+ •
    02-12-2015 07:00 AM
    Thanks for the heads-up. Normally I don't go into vendor-specific app stores, but apparently you have to go into Samsung's at least once to accept the terms of service so Samsung-specific software can be updated. I'm glad you posted your solution, because it probably headed off a generous handful of issues I might have run into.
    02-12-2015 03:37 PM
    If it hadn't resolved on its own the first suggestion I would have had would be to go into Settings-Applications and force close the S-Note app followed by clearing cache. The symptom sounded like an issue where the image cache for the thumbnails was possibly corrupted and linked to the wrong notes within the app itself.
    02-12-2015 05:11 PM
    Thanks for the heads-up. Normally I don't go into vendor-specific app stores, but apparently you have to go into Samsung's at least once to accept the terms of service so Samsung-specific software can be updated. I'm glad you posted your solution, because it probably headed off a generous handful of issues I might have run into.
    As a side note if you use Kindle you should download the Samsung version while at their app store over the preinstalled bloat ware one. Free book each month and some discounts.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk
    natehoy likes this.
    02-12-2015 08:22 PM