03-05-2015 03:13 PM
69 123
tools
    Classic. Op makes thread to find out about his issue and then refuses to accept the answers.
    Was the OP hoping that everyone would agree with him and have a big whine off in this thread.
    While I'm here I'd like to stick to the theme of this thread and complain that ice is cold.
    02-13-2015 12:37 AM
    Anecdotally I only saw this because it popped up on my tapatalk as a hot topic but my Turbo battery has degraded significantly and I received no update. My guess is use of the turbo charger may have caused it but that's a guess.... Maybe the op just noticed after the update and its not that.
    02-13-2015 06:10 AM
    Sorry
    02-13-2015 06:38 AM
    Another thing that is 'Terrible' about the Note 4 is how long it takes to charge the battery. I mean seriously WTF... I put my phone on the charger, at 10-20% and within 30 minutes, it is at 60-70%. I used to have to wait an hour or more to get this much battery charged back. LoL. What a wasted hot topic to pop up in my notifications.
    02-13-2015 07:26 AM
    Who wants to take bets that the op is away to swap it out for an Iphone
    02-13-2015 07:31 AM
    Another thing that is 'Terrible' about the Note 4 is how long it takes to charge the battery. I mean seriously WTF... I put my phone on the charger, at 10-20% and within 30 minutes, it is at 60-70%. I used to have to wait an hour or more to get this much battery charged back. LoL. What a wasted hot topic to pop up in my notifications.
    Cool? I'm not near a charger 24/7

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    02-13-2015 07:32 AM
    Classic. Op makes thread to find out about his issue and then refuses to accept the answers.
    Was the OP hoping that everyone would agree with him and have a big whine off in this thread.
    While I'm here I'd like to stick to the theme of this thread and complain that ice is cold.
    Lol because I know it's the phone and not me yet people want to say it's my fault ? I've been using the same launcher for months and same settings yet recently it's an issue ...this is my 2nd note 4 after having a t-mobile variant and that had no issues under same conditions and settings

02-13-2015 07:34 AM
    If you want a phone that'll last you a week without charging, you're obviously in the wrong place my friend

Sent from my Rooted, Debloated GS3 using Tapatalk 2
    Who's talking about a week ? I want a phone to last for more then a hour and a half of screen time

02-13-2015 07:35 AM
    Who wants to take bets that the op is away to swap it out for an Iphone
    Yes because I want an iPhone ....if I wanted one I would have one but I don't

02-13-2015 07:36 AM
    If you do not care for a post, there is no need to respond. Move along! Move along!

Thanks!
    02-13-2015 09:31 AM
    Note 4 battery is not terrible, in general. Lemons exist, it happens. Since you won't take any advice, monitor your battery consumption for a while and compare apps that may drain it.

It's an electronic device, it's not perfect.

Try replacing the battery, they aren't too expensive.
    02-13-2015 09:33 AM
    Note 4 battery is not terrible, in general. Lemons exist, it happens. Since you won't take any advice, monitor your battery consumption for a while and compare apps that may drain it.

It's an electronic device, it's not perfect.

Try replacing the battery, they aren't too expensive.
    Lol I'm open to advice but not ones who are blaming me since I know it's not me ....this is actually technically my 3rd note 4 and this is the first with an issue . Had 2 on t-mobile but one I sent back as a defect because screen wouldn't respond at times and the second I returned because I wanted to be done with t-mobile . Just did a 3rd reset and I'll see how well that goes

02-13-2015 09:36 AM
    Just get a flip phone, your standby will be several days... Problem solved
    stridr69 likes this.
    02-13-2015 10:04 AM
    Lol I'm open to advice but not ones who are blaming me since I know it's not me ....this is actually technically my 3rd note 4 and this is the first with an issue . Had 2 on t-mobile but one I sent back as a defect because screen wouldn't respond at times and the second I returned because I wanted to be done with t-mobile . Just did a 3rd reset and I'll see how well that goes

@Closingracer
    I see you like complaining about the same thing. And everyone in here told you that you were getting great battery life, 2 days stock battery=๐Ÿ‘ But unfortunately you're still unhappy...๐Ÿ˜ข
    I have a suggestion for you if you want like 3+ days, look below>>>

Wonder if you'll complain about this to ...
    02-13-2015 10:10 AM
    @Closingracer
    I see you like complaining about the same thing. And everyone in here told you that you were getting great battery life, 2 days stock battery= But unfortunately you're still unhappy...
    I have a suggestion for you if you want like 3+ days, look below>>>
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...ca69e42776.jpg
    http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...6d1b069c21.jpg

Wonder if you'll complain about this to ...
    I'm not talking about standby time at all ....screen time is the most important stat there and it's averages 1 hour and 30 minutes all the time ....I just forgot to charge the phone 2 night ago

And as far as that bigger battery goes I doubt the case will work with be Verizon one since its mics are in a different spot

02-13-2015 10:11 AM
    I'm not talking about standby time at all ....screen time is the most important stat there and it's averages 1 hour and 30 minutes all the time ....I just forgot to charge the phone 2 night ago

With those above batteries you'll get 10+ hours screen on time, plus 3+ days standby time. I know people with both of those batteries in note 4. Hopefully you get it figured out. Good luck...
    02-13-2015 10:14 AM
    With those above batteries you'll get 10+ hours screen on time, plus 3+ days standby time. I know people with both of those batteries in note 4. Hopefully you get it figured out. Good luck...
    I am doubtful that's will even work with the Verizon variant anyways since the mics are in different places then every other variant ..why Verizon lol

02-13-2015 10:15 AM
    I am doubtful that's will even work with the Verizon variant anyways since the mics are in different places then every other variant ..why Verizon lol

Don't know!
    My daughter has Verizon. So I have no clue to your question. Sorry
    Don't see why those batteries wouldn't work, when they're universal. Might want to contact them and ask if it will work on your device ok.
    Have a good one.
    02-13-2015 10:19 AM
    Don't know!
    My daughter has Verizon. So I have no clue to your question. Sorry
    Don't see why those batteries wouldn't work, when they're universal. Might want to contact them and ask if it will work on your device ok.
    Have a good one.
    The case will fit but they probably will block the mics like most cases are doing

02-13-2015 10:20 AM
    The case will fit but they probably will block the mics like most cases are doing

Just double check with the manufacture see what they tell you.
    I agree with sbhatia1981, something is frequently waking the phone causing increased battery drain. In your battery graph screenshot the awake times should match up most of the time to the screen on times (ex. see my posts in this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...y-amazing.html). Otherwise, until you find the cause of those frequent wake locks your battery life is not going to improve.
    Yeah y'all are probably right it is waking up a lot.
    Wouldn't doubt if it was facecrook or some social app constantly waking up the phone. ๐Ÿ‘Ž
    I'd recommend they install BBS app.
    Found here>> https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...erbatterystats
    02-13-2015 10:47 AM
    Lol because I know it's the phone and not me yet people want to say it's my fault ? I've been using the same launcher for months and same settings yet recently it's an issue ...this is my 2nd note 4 after having a t-mobile variant and that had no issues under same conditions and settings

Ok. Have you tried a factory reset?
    02-13-2015 10:57 AM
    Yes it does have one of the best batteries in terms of size. Dare I say the BlackBerry Passport has a similar size battery and lasts way longer then my Note 4. I credit their OS, it's not bloated and overloaded like my 4(ie: TouchWiz and Android and Samsung software running from factory). Hence it lasts at leat 18hrs longer based on my use. And I'm a heavy user on both.

Posted via the Android Central App
    02-13-2015 11:18 AM

Let's be productive here. if you tried everything else swap out the battery. I just looked on ebay and saw a bunch of OEM batteries for under $20. I'd recommend sticking with the OEM to ensure you're comparing oranges to oranges. If I was in your exact predicament, I'd go to a Verizon CORPORATE Store and wouldn't leave until they gave me a new one. Good luck! Let us know if it works.
    02-13-2015 04:57 PM
    After a factory reset and installing Tapatalk, groupme and messenger (google) this is my issue still

It's seems to love to stay awake most of the time..
    02-13-2015 05:06 PM
    After a factory reset and installing Tapatalk, groupme and messenger (google) this is my issue still

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...8075fba027.jpg

It's seems to love to stay awake most of the time..
    Your signal looks quite bad, You have no green signal at all, Maybe switch to 3g only where you carrier might have better signal. Loss of signal is biggest battery drain!
    02-13-2015 05:09 PM
69 123