Battery life terrible after reset

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm bowing out of this thread after this, it's pointless...

You are getting the screen time performance because you refuse to sit down and look at your settings. Many other VZ users are reporting 4-6 hour screen times. You used to have them, too, until an update changed one of your settings. Now you refuse to find out what.

Complain all you want, but it isn't the phone. At this point, it is clear that it is all user error.

No update changed my settings .....it's not user error and the phone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

V J

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
No update changed my settings .....it's not user error and the phone

May I ask what you're actually trying to accomplish with this thread? You've obviously made up your mind to ditch the phone because of some battery life anomaly. You're evidently not open to any ideas and you're not really seeking help regarding solving this issue so what gives? What is the point of this thread??

I'm almost tempted to come to the conclusion that you're simply WHINING for the hell of it but that can't be it because most humans would've grown out of the compulsion to whinge out their frustrations before they even begin learning how to use electronics!

I myself average 3 hours of screen time and almost a whole week on standby combined so don't go crying that the phone sucks. Accept the fact that you either got a lemon or you're suffering from a wake lock issue but if you have no intention of dealing with it, then be a grown-up and switch phones and spare the world from this incessant moaning.

Max Nix

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I don't get why people call a battery "terrible" if it doesn't go 2 days or further. It gets me through the day without having worry, and I plug it in at night. Maybe there is something I'm not seeing but all. The posts I see everywhere about this. Come off as just trying to have something else to complain about. It's a good phone, none will ever be perfect.
I totally agree. 43 hours on your phone is terrible...sheesh

Aziel Oropeza

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
If you want a phone that'll last you a week without charging, you're obviously in the wrong place my friend

Sent from my Rooted, Debloated GS3 using Tapatalk 2

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
Classic. Op makes thread to find out about his issue and then refuses to accept the answers.
Was the OP hoping that everyone would agree with him and have a big whine off in this thread.
While I'm here I'd like to stick to the theme of this thread and complain that ice is cold.

XXXBerto55

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Anecdotally I only saw this because it popped up on my tapatalk as a hot topic but my Turbo battery has degraded significantly and I received no update. My guess is use of the turbo charger may have caused it but that's a guess.... Maybe the op just noticed after the update and its not that.

Kirbnite

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Another thing that is 'Terrible' about the Note 4 is how long it takes to charge the battery. I mean seriously WTF... I put my phone on the charger, at 10-20% and within 30 minutes, it is at 60-70%. I used to have to wait an hour or more to get this much battery charged back. LoL. What a wasted hot topic to pop up in my notifications.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Another thing that is 'Terrible' about the Note 4 is how long it takes to charge the battery. I mean seriously WTF... I put my phone on the charger, at 10-20% and within 30 minutes, it is at 60-70%. I used to have to wait an hour or more to get this much battery charged back. LoL. What a wasted hot topic to pop up in my notifications.

Cool? I'm not near a charger 24/7

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Classic. Op makes thread to find out about his issue and then refuses to accept the answers.
Was the OP hoping that everyone would agree with him and have a big whine off in this thread.
While I'm here I'd like to stick to the theme of this thread and complain that ice is cold.

Lol because I know it's the phone and not me yet people want to say it's my fault ? I've been using the same launcher for months and same settings yet recently it's an issue ...this is my 2nd note 4 after having a t-mobile variant and that had no issues under same conditions and settings

barrettdaniel

Jan 13, 2015
Visit site
Note 4 battery is not terrible, in general. Lemons exist, it happens. Since you won't take any advice, monitor your battery consumption for a while and compare apps that may drain it.

It's an electronic device, it's not perfect.

Try replacing the battery, they aren't too expensive.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Note 4 battery is not terrible, in general. Lemons exist, it happens. Since you won't take any advice, monitor your battery consumption for a while and compare apps that may drain it.

It's an electronic device, it's not perfect.

Try replacing the battery, they aren't too expensive.

Lol I'm open to advice but not ones who are blaming me since I know it's not me ....this is actually technically my 3rd note 4 and this is the first with an issue . Had 2 on t-mobile but one I sent back as a defect because screen wouldn't respond at times and the second I returned because I wanted to be done with t-mobile . Just did a 3rd reset and I'll see how well that goes

Bajanbox

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Lol I'm open to advice but not ones who are blaming me since I know it's not me ....this is actually technically my 3rd note 4 and this is the first with an issue . Had 2 on t-mobile but one I sent back as a defect because screen wouldn't respond at times and the second I returned because I wanted to be done with t-mobile . Just did a 3rd reset and I'll see how well that goes

@Closingracer
I see you like complaining about the same thing. And everyone in here told you that you were getting great battery life, 2 days stock battery=👍 But unfortunately you're still unhappy...😢
I have a suggestion for you if you want like 3+ days, look below>>>
fe270fae77dc1179211428ca69e42776.jpg

89233aedb24f1f5e21925e6d1b069c21.jpg

Wonder if you'll complain about this to ...

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
@Closingracer
I see you like complaining about the same thing. And everyone in here told you that you were getting great battery life, 2 days stock battery= But unfortunately you're still unhappy...
I have a suggestion for you if you want like 3+ days, look below>>>
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/13/fe270fae77dc1179211428ca69e42776.jpg
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/13/89233aedb24f1f5e21925e6d1b069c21.jpg

Wonder if you'll complain about this to ...

I'm not talking about standby time at all ....screen time is the most important stat there and it's averages 1 hour and 30 minutes all the time ....I just forgot to charge the phone 2 night ago

And as far as that bigger battery goes I doubt the case will work with be Verizon one since its mics are in a different spot

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phone user